الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

امريكي يتحدى بنت تسلم

امريكي يتحدى بنت تسلم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4518 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. شوفو هذا رد البنت عليه

In reference to joshes challenge

by Corissa Chantelle on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 5:54am

I know a lot of you are wondering what I think of this video and his challenge so this is my post on it.
    I think that it should have been in all in english, especially if it was directed towards me. I've spent 5 days explaining myself and my path of Islam and i just wish everyone can understand that. His video reminded me of a video.

You know the video of Yussef Yates (the american christian who is a very big muslim guy) and in the video of Yussef Yates the black guy asks him "you used to be a big christian preaching man, why did you go to Islam" (or something along those lines). Then Yussef say "When i was a christian i wasnt nice like you, i was tough, because I thought i had to save the world, Im going to go out and preach a message..."

The thing that i respect most about Islam and Muslims around the world is that they are different then christian, that is until josh made his video, i thought the were different because christians always hound people to become christian or say that i will burn in hell Or christian ministries will come knock on the door and bother you and make you listen to the word of god with the bible they carry around.

So in a way i was humbled that Muslims did not do this, of course all Muslims want everyone to convert but they dont hound a person or pressure a person. So when Josh "challenged" me, he didnt realize that i already am learning about Islam but in my own way. And when he told me "my time is running out" and "that i will go to hell" ( he said this because he said this is what is said in the Quran and he was quoting it)

he reminded me of every christian person who has ever knocked on my door "trying to save the world" like Yussef said in his video.

If i accept his challenge, which i already googled if there was any mistakes and i assume there is not any because of the fact he BET a ridiculous amount of money, then what. I become a muslim on the sole factor that i lost a bet? Is that real the islam?

I dont think so, but then again who knows. I want this feeling in my heart that i know Islam is the right way. But by challenging me and threating me with hell is not the way to make Da'wah, or is it?

I will say one thing though about his videos, yes i was learning about Islam before, but i assure you all im learning more about it now then i was every day it is on my mind and every day i learn something new.

My journey with islam, is for me and I wish everyone can respect that I want to do it at my own pace. Yes josh has helped be learn about it more, but he has also made me ask 100 more questions rather than the 50 I had gotten down to. So if anything his making this video has prolonged my journey with islam.

If his video gets posted on my profile, I will respectfully delete it because I am tired of it being on my wall every ten minutes.

When will Corissa be a muslim?? This is not a bet, this is not a race. It will be when I find the truth and I feel the feeling that I am searching for. No challenge, amount of money or anything can make me change my mind any faster. I wish people could understand that changing a religion is not like changing clothes. I have to learn and make sure that science cant over turn anything in the Holy book. Because i am a big believer in evolution.
    thanks for your time.

7 "
2 من 2 صفحة 2 من 2 12
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.