الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

جلـب القبــول عـن طريـق الملحقيـة الثقافيـه فـي أمريكـا..

جلـب القبــول عـن طريـق الملحقيـة الثقافيـه فـي أمريكـا..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4511 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. السلام عليكم خواتي

انا الى الان ماجبت قبول لانهم تاخرو مارسلو الضمان المالي الا متاخر المهم حاولت اسوي قبول من نفس معهد اللغه بس في كلام مافهمت هل اعمل قبول مشروط من الجامعه نفسهها وبعدين اراسل المعهد والا اعمل قبول لغه فقط لمعهد اللغه وبعدين اشوف الجامعه

وهذا نص الكلام الي في معهد اللغه هم خيروني

• If you are coming to study English only and do not want to get a degree from the University, you will be an English only student.
    • If you want conditional admission, please know that the University deadlines are stricter than the ELP deadlines. If you want to come as a conditionally admitted student, we cannot admit you to the ELP until you have completed your application to the University.
    • If you want to study English first and then apply to the University once you have arrived here, you can come as an English only student. Once you arrive and have finished your application to the University, your I-20 will be changed. Please, be aware that admission to the ELP does NOT guarantee admission to the University.

الله يعافيكم الي تعرف تقولي هل اقدم قبول على لغة فقط وبعدين اشوف حكاية الجامعه ام اقدم على قبول مشروط للجامعه ؟؟؟ بليز ساعدوني
    7 "
  2. السلام عليكم خواتي<br>
    <br>
    انا الى الان ماجبت قبول لانهم تاخرو مارسلو الضمان المالي الا متاخر المهم حاولت اسوي قبول من نفس معهد اللغه بس في كلام مافهمت هل اعمل قبول مشروط من الجامعه نفسهها وبعدين اراسل المعهد والا اعمل قبول لغه فقط لمعهد اللغه وبعدين اشوف الجامعه<br>
    <br>
    وهذا نص الكلام الي في معهد اللغه هم خيروني<br>
    <ul><li>If you are coming to study English only and do not want to get a degree from the University, you will be an <u>English only</u> student.</li><li>If you want conditional admission, please know that the University deadlines are stricter than the ELP deadlines. If you want to come as a conditionally admitted student, we cannot admit you to the ELP until you have completed your application to the University.</li><li>If you want to study English first and then apply to the University once you have arrived here, you can come as an <u>English only</u> student. Once you arrive and have finished your application to the University, your I-20 will be changed. <strong>Please, be aware that admission to the ELP does NOT guarantee admission to the University.</strong></li></ul><strong><br>
    الله يعافيكم الي تعرف تقولي هل اقدم قبول على لغة فقط وبعدين اشوف حكاية الجامعه ام اقدم على قبول مشروط للجامعه ؟؟؟ بليز ساعدوني<br>
    </strong>
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ro0ose
    السلام عليكم خواتي

انا الى الان ماجبت قبول لانهم تاخرو مارسلو الضمان المالي الا متاخر المهم حاولت اسوي قبول من نفس معهد اللغه بس في كلام مافهمت هل اعمل قبول مشروط من الجامعه نفسهها وبعدين اراسل المعهد والا اعمل قبول لغه فقط لمعهد اللغه وبعدين اشوف الجامعه

وهذا نص الكلام الي في معهد اللغه هم خيروني
    • If you are coming to study English only and do not want to get a degree from the University, you will be an English only student.
    • If you want conditional admission, please know that the University deadlines are stricter than the ELP deadlines. If you want to come as a conditionally admitted student, we cannot admit you to the ELP until you have completed your application to the University.
    • If you want to study English first and then apply to the University once you have arrived here, you can come as an English only student. Once you arrive and have finished your application to the University, your I-20 will be changed. Please, be aware that admission to the ELP does NOT guarantee admission to the University.

الله يعافيكم الي تعرف تقولي هل اقدم قبول على لغة فقط وبعدين اشوف حكاية الجامعه ام اقدم على قبول مشروط للجامعه ؟؟؟ بليز ساعدوني
    آخر نقطة تقول لك يقبلونك كطالبة لغة فقط.. وإذا حبيتي تقدمين قبول مشروط في الجامعة بعد ما توصلين قدمي ويغيرون لك الآي توني..

برأيي هذا الحل الأفضل.. طبعاً في حال انتي طالبة ماجستير.. أما لو رايحة تدرسين بكالوريوس لازم تجيبين قبول جامعة..
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة تشافي
    مساكم الله بالخير
    هذا رد الملحقية ليا بعد ما عبيت الابلكيشن
    I haven’t sent the information to UC Berkeley ESI. Whenever I hear back, I will mail you the documents. Thank you
    ياليت تساعدوني في معناه لاني مافهمت
    ولكم شكري
    الرد فيما معناه :

المنسق مارسل الاوراق لسه ، لكن اذا سمع رد من المعهد اللي ببيركلي ، راح يرسل لك المستندات
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة doll0x
    الرد فيما معناه :

المنسق مارسل الاوراق لسه ، لكن اذا سمع رد من المعهد اللي ببيركلي ، راح يرسل لك المستندات
    مشكووووووووووووووره اختي
    الله يجزاك الف خير ويوفقك ويسعدك دنيا واخره
    7 "
  6. السلام عليكم
    ارسلت للملحقية انهم يساعدوني في الحصول على القبول في معهد Intensive English program في ولاية تكساس في مدينة Lubbock التابعة لجامعة Texas Tech University وردولي بهذه الرساله
    Dear Student,
    Thank you for your email. Please fill out the application attached and send it back to me as soon as you can. Also, please make sure to include all the necessary documents the application asks for.
    Let me know if you have any questions,
    وارسلتلهم بعد كده الابلكيشن والوثائق المطلوبة بعد كده ارسلولي
    Hi again,

Actually, all of the new applications will be processed through the ELS office, and not through Texas Tech University. The student or advisor will need to re-submit their documents to ELS. Please note that ELS has different admissions requirements, and all of the requirements can be seen on their web site.

Right now, I do not have further details or contact information for the Lubbock program of ELS. I apologize for the inconvenience; I know it is frustrating to students and advisors. Our office should be getting more details in the coming weeks as the transition begins to happen, so please feel free to keep me as a contact for the new program for the time being. I will be happy to assist in any way that I can.

Regards,
    اسفه على الاطاله بس ابغى اعرف ايش قصدهم ؟؟

7 "
21 من 39 صفحة 21 من 39 ... 1620212226 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.