الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

معهد تابع لجامعة كولورادو دنفر

معهد تابع لجامعة كولورادو دنفر

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4513 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية احلى بسمة
    احلى بسمة

متعاون سابق

احلى بسمة الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

احلى بسمة , أنثى. متعاون سابق. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى علم اجتماع , بجامعة جامعه الملك عبالعزيز
    • جامعه الملك عبالعزيز
    • علم اجتماع
    • أنثى
    • Denver, CO
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2011
    المزيدl

December 18th, 2011, 09:25 AM

السلام عليكم

بما ان اغلب اللي راسلو المعهد جاتهم الرساله

Congratulations! You have been conditionally admitted to the University of Colorado Denver’s ESL Academy. The ESL Academy not only prepares you for university-level English but also supports your complete success as a University of Colorado Denver student. Students who successfully complete the Academy will automatically pass the CU Denver’s English language proficiency requirement.
    In order to be fully admitted to the ESL Academy, we require you to submit additional documents. Full admission to the program is based on your level of English proficiency. The ESL Academy does not accept beginner-level students. Please provide us with proof of your current level of English:
    1) Email us your test score if you took the TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English, TOEIC, Michigan or ITEP exams if you have a score
    2) Submit your high school and college (if you went to college) transcripts (documents with your classes and grades from high school)
    3) Send us the name of your current intensive English program in the US and your level in that program
    In order to issue you the full ESL acceptance letter and Form I-20, you must also:
    1) Submit your financial guarantee or other proof of financial support, along with the completed “ESL Immigration Information and Certification of Financial Resources” form, which has been emailed to you.
    2) Tell us which type of Form I-20 you want (ESL only or ESL and university)
    Please submit the additional documentation to the ESL Academy via email at ESL@ucdenver.edu.
    Upon receipt of these documents, we will decide if you can be fully admitted to the ESL Academy. If you are fully admitted, you will be eligible for an “ESL only” Form I-20. Please note, however, that if you have applied (or intend to apply) for a degree program at CU Denver, you may choose to wait for a different Form I-20 that would be based on your conditional admission to the university degree program. This type of Form I-20 would indicate the degree you are seeking and would also document that you do not yet possess the required English language proficiency but will be attending the ESL Program. Please be aware that an “ESL and university” Form I-20 may take several weeks to process, depending where you are in the application process, but an “ESL only” Form I-20 can be sent immediately after you submit the required documentation listed above.
    We are eager to process the rest of your application documents and look forward to being able to send you the Form I-20 as soon as possible.
    Sincerely,

خلونا نتفق ونوحد التخاطب معهم
    لانه مو معقوله المعهد يخسر مايعادل لكل طالب 29 الف دولارفي سنه لطالب غير المرافقين
  2. والله يا أختي انا اليوم كنت بالملتقى وكلمت المسؤولين ، للاسف قالو لي غير المعهد ، المشكلة ان الوزارة هي من تتحمل الخطأ
    من المفترض وضع مستويات المعاهد مع اسماء المعاهد ، الله يعينكم أنا مع الاسف غيرت المعهد .

بالتوفيق لكم
    7 "
  3. في شخص كان موجود في دنفر وسجلني ولما جات هذي الرساله وقلنا له يقول خلاص قبلوكم بس لازم نعبي الابلكشين واذا عبيتها خبرتكم طبعا سالهم وقال نعطي مبتدئين بس مو من الصفر لا لازم يكون عندنا اساسيات لانهم قالو اذا رحنا يعملون لنا تحديد مستوى يعني ان شاء الله الامور طيبه وبشوف ايش بيسير........
    7 "
  4. طيب كلامهم عن التوفل والخرابط ذي

يعني من رايك مانستعجل ونغير المعهد الله يسعدك ابي معلومات اكثر عن الممعهد

المشكله ارسلو لي وانا وصاحبتي الكلام هذا اما للمرافقين لاماارسلو

انا اخترت 12 مارس وانتي

شطحه : اي ابلكيشن يعني انتي ماارسلتي لهم احنا ارسلنا لهم عبينا الابلكيشن وجاتنا الرساله ذي موقعه من روبيكا
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lara moon
    في شخص كان موجود في دنفر وسجلني ولما جات هذي الرساله وقلنا له يقول خلاص قبلوكم بس لازم نعبي الابلكشين واذا عبيتها خبرتكم طبعا سالهم وقال نعطي مبتدئين بس مو من الصفر لا لازم يكون عندنا اساسيات لانهم قالو اذا رحنا يعملون لنا تحديد مستوى يعني ان شاء الله الامور طيبه وبشوف ايش بيسير........
    انا ارسلتلهم الابليكيشن ووووو.....
    و ردوا عليه وقالوا مايقبلوا مستوى مبتدئ
    وش رايك اغير المعهد والا استنى لاني من جد ابغى دنفررر
    7 "
  6. طيب كيف يعرفون ان إحنا مبتدددئين واحنا مااخذنا اختبار تحديد مستوى؟!!!!
    أنا نفس المسج جاني وماابي اغير المعهد وقلت لهم ان عندي اساسيات
    الي راسل المعهد بخصوص الاي توني ووصله يقول لنا شنو الاورراق الي رسلها
    وايش يقصدون بالتوفل وغيره
    7 "
  7. طيب كيف يعرفون ان إحنا مبتدددئين واحنا مااخذنا اختبار تحديد مستوى؟!!!!
    أنا نفس المسج جاني وماابي اغير المعهد وقلت لهم ان عندي اساسيات
    الي راسل المعهد بخصوص الاي توني ووصله يقول لنا شنو الاورراق الي رسلها
    وايش يقصدون بالتوفل وغيره
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.