الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

احتاج الى مساعده في كتابة خطاب لمعهد اللغه في امريكا .

احتاج الى مساعده في كتابة خطاب لمعهد اللغه في امريكا .

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4495 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رفعه
    الاخ الفاضل عضو شرف , شكرا لك لمساعدتك اياي في كتابة الخطاب , وقد تمت مراسلة المعهد , والرد علي ايضا ,, شا
    كره ومقدره لك تعاونك , رحم الله والدك وجزاك عني خير الجزاء .

احتاج الى مساعده اخرى هنا , وهي ايضا بخصوص مراسلة المعهد , اذ في خطابي الاول قمت بتوضيح كثير من النقاط لهم , بوناء عليه لم اتلق رد واضح منهم ولا اعلم كيفية التصرف في موقف مماثل لذا ارجو مساعدتي
    سأورد هنا نص رسالة مديرة المعهد الموجهه الي ردا على خطابي السابق ,,

Dear Ms.
    Thank you for your e-mail message and for sending us a copy of your passport, your SACM scholarship information and your diploma. We are pleased that you are interested in studying English at the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For information about how to apply to the <<<<<, please visit our web site at www XXXXXXXX.com/app.htm. On our web site you will find the application materials. Please complete them and send them to the XXXXX by fax, scan or by regular mail. A $100.00 non-refundable tuition deposit is required with your application. If you would like to put this charge on your credit card, please complete the form titled Master Card and Visa Charge Authorization Form which can be found at www.xxxxx.com/charge.htm. You must also send a bank statement and a copy of the passport with the application.

To choose the term when you would like to begin your studies, please consult the Calendar of Courses on our web site at www. xxxxxxxxxx.
    The cost of tuition is also listed in this section. Books cost approximately $100.00 per six-week term.

When we receive the application materials, we will issue the Form I-20 which is the Certificate of Eligibility for the F-student visa.

You can find more information about our program on our website at
    www xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or feel free to contact me.

يب هذا ايميلها الاول , ثم عادت وارسلت لي ايميل خر كالتالي

I forgot to ask you about your husband in my earlier e-mail message. Does he want to enter the United States
    with an F-1 student visa or does he want to enter the United States as your dependent (F-2)?

طيب , كل هالحكي كويس , بس هي ماجابت ابدا سيرة الضمان المالي تبع الوزاره وهل قبلته او لأ لانها طلبت كشف حساب بنكي + ارسلت لها كشف حساب لزوجي على اساس يستخرج فيزا طالب , ويحصل على قبول هو ايضا , وكمان ماجابت سيرته بالايميل , + هل معنى ذلك ان الضمان المالي تبع الوزاره غير مقبول ؟
    ايضا وش اتصرف في هالموقف كيف ارد عليها بالنسبه للا
    يميل الثاني الرد عليها بالايجاب انو نعم زوجي يريد ان يحصل على فيزا طالب ,
    لكن بالنسبه للايميل الاول ؟ م
    اجابت اي سيره سوىعن الاجراءات !!! وابي لاه
    نتم
    تشرحون لي الاجراءات اللي ذكرتها بالترتيب , ورى بعض يعني بال
    ضبط وش اسوي + اذا رديت عليها وش اقول ؟

وشكرا مقدما لكل من يتفاعل معي

أختي الكريمة " رفعه"

لاشكر على واجب أختي ، والحمدلله ان الايميل السابق اللي كتبته لك خدمك بموضوعك. وجزاك الله خير الجزاء على دعواتك .

قريت ايميلات المعهد لك وأفترح عليك الرد التالي:

Dear

This is to thank you so much for your prompt response, clarifications, advices and directions related our inquiries for myself and for my husband in order to study English at the XXXXXXXX

Your message is duly noted and we will work it out accordingly and let you know very shortly. However, it would be highly appreciated if you could accept the current Financial Support Letter (attached earlier and attached herewith in this e-mail) that was issued by Scholarship’s Sponsoring Agency (the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia ) under my name but with minor typography mistake as I informed you earlier. The correct name should be shown as stated in the attached copy of my Passport as the correction of my name in the mentioned attached Financial Support Letter might take longer time from the Ministry of Higher Education to correct the name. And, based on your acceptance of the current attached Financial Support Letter and after completing the application process successfully from my end and after receiving the approval letter (final or provisional) of admission at XXXXXXXX from your side, the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia will issue the Final & Official Scholarship Letter addressed to the XXXXXX. Otherwise, as a second option I have to communicate to the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia and request them to correct my name exactly as stated in my Passport and issue a new revision of the Financial Support Letter but I am afraid this process will take longer time as I mentioned earlier. Therefore, it would be highly appreciated if you could go for the first proposal and kindly accept the current available Financial Support Letter and provide me an approval letter (final or provisional) in order to present to the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia for the purpose mentioned above. So, kindly we seek and look forward for your support and thank you in advance for your understanding

In regards of my husband entry visa to the United States, he wants to get F-1 student visa please

Hopefully, we can receive your kind approval for the above mentioned first proposal very shortly in order to proceed further, fill the applications formats / materials and send them back to you by return e-mail as requested. So, please support and advise to proceed based on the current available financial support letter which we will attach with the Copy of Passport and the applications materials after being filled and paid as requested and we will send to you accordingly

Your understanding, support and co-operation are highly appreciated

Sincerely,

First Name: اكتبي اسمك

Last Nameاس م العائلة:
    First Name: اسمك
    Middle Name: اسمك الأب
    Passport No: رقم الجواز

طبعا مايحتاج أقولك أختي تكتبي مكان الاكسات اسم المعهد
    وكمان ترفقي كل المرفقات التي أرفقتيها بإيميلك السابق اللي أرسلتيه للمعهد

والله أختي صعب اني أترجم لك وش كتبت لهم ، لكن مادام انك وثقتي بكلامي وأرسلتي لهم أول نفس الايميل اللي كتبته لك ، أتمنى منك أيضاً تثقي بأنني قاعد أحاول أساعدك قد ماأقدر وبطريقة ان شاءالله تخدمك

وبإختصار أنا شكرتهم على ردهم السريع الخ ، وقلت لهم اننا اوك راح نسوي كل اللي قالوا عليه ، لكن طلبت منهم أو بمعنى أدق اقترحت عليهم قبول الضمان المالي الحالي لأن تصحيح الاسم قد يستغرق وقت ، وطلبت منهم أن يوافقوا على هذا الاقتراح علشان انتي تكملي باقي الخطوات اللي طلبوها منك
    وقلت لهم بمجرد ماتعطوني خطاب القبول بالدراسة عندكم ، أنا راح أقدمهم لوزارة التعليم عندنا وهم بدورهم راح يعطوني ضمان مالي جديد وبالاسم الصحيح وموجه للمعهد

وقلت لهم أيضاً اذا مامشيتوا بالاقتراح هذا ، ف مالي الا أخاطب الوزارة وأطلب منهم تصحيح اسمي ولكن أخشى ان هذه الخطوة قد تستغرق وقت طويل. وطلبت منهم متنياً قبول اقتراحنا الأول

طبعاً أختي أنا قلت خلينا نمشي معهم خطوة خطوة واذا مامشي هذا الاقتراح ، ترى الموضوع سهل جداً ، وعندك خيارين آخرين وهما

اما انك تخاطبي الوزارة وتطلبين منهم تصحيح اسمك بالضمان المالي

أو انك تعطينهم انتي ضمان مالي من عندك (مثلاً نفس الضمان المالي الخاص بزوجتك) بس عشان تأخذي منهم خطاب القبول والآي تونتي وبعدين تزبطي وتعدلي وتصححي اسمك مع الوزراة بخصوص الضمان المالي

يعني الموضوع بسيط أختي ولاتشيلي هم

وبخصوص سؤالهم عن نوع تأشيرة زوجك ، قلت لهم ان زوجك يريد فيزا طالب حسب كلامك انتي طبعاً

اسأل الله لك ِ ولزوجك التوفيق والنجاح

أخوك / عضو شرف
    7 "
  2. الى الاداره الفاضله من الواضح لدي حين دخولي من جهازي الجوال , الى المنتدى بأن هنالك ردود على موضوعي ولكني لا اجد اي منها هنا ,
    لااعلم ماهي المخالفه التي ارتكبتها حتى يرجى مني الاطلاع على قوانين المشاركه في ملتقى طلاب المرحله السابعه ,
    ولكم جزيل الشكر للتعاون مقدماً
    علما انني بحاجه ماسه الى المساعده فعلا , وهذا هدفي وغرضي الوحيد من التسجيل لديكم
    رفعه
    7 "
2 من 2 صفحة 2 من 2 12
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.