الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة. في ترجمة رسالة الملحقية

مساعدة. في ترجمة رسالة الملحقية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4471 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ما عاد يهم
    ما عاد يهم

متعاون سابق

ما عاد يهم الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

ما عاد يهم , أنثى. متعاون سابق. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى أحياء , بجامعة جامعة ايوا
    • جامعة ايوا
    • أحياء
    • أنثى
    • ايوا سيتي, ايوا
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2011
    المزيدl

January 24th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Dear Student:
    I have requested you several time to complete the common application and send it back with a copy of passport so I can issue you a financial guarantee form. I also need the scholarship letter from the ministry so to move forward with your process I need these document!*
    Again, please follow these step in order to receive your financial guarantee form from SACM. Please send the requested document to the school that is your copy of the passport, enrollment form and the application fee. The school also need the financial guarantee form which can only* be provided once I receive the requested document. I hope this information helps. Thank you.
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ما عاد يهم
    Dear Student:
    *عزيزي الطالب،
    I have requested you several time to complete the common application and send it back with a copy of passport so I can issue you a financial guarantee

لقد طلبت منك عدة مرات تكملة الطلب الاعتيادي وارساله مع نسخة من الجواز، وبذلك أستطيع اصدار نموذج الضمان المالي لك،

form. I also need the scholarship letter from the ministry so to move forward with your process I need these document!*

كذلك احتاج خطاب البعثة من الوزارة وهكذا وللسير قدما في اجراءاتك انا احتاج هذه الوثائق.
    Again, please follow these step in order to receive your financial guarantee form from SACM. Please send the requested document to the school that is

مرة أخرى، فضلا اتباع هذه الخطوات لأجل استلام ضمانك المالي من ساكم (اظن ترمز للملحقية!). فضلا ارسال الوثائق المطلوبة للمدرسة والتي هي:

your copy of the passport, enrollment form and the application fee. The school also need the financial guarantee form which can only* be provided once I
    صورة من جوازك، نموذج الإلتحاق ، ورسوم الطلب. المدرسة ايضا تحتاج نموذج الضمان المالي والذي ممكن توفيرة فقط حال استلامي الوثيقة المطلوبة.

receive the requested document. I hope this information helps. Thank you.
    آمل ان تساعدك هذه المعلومات،، شكرا.
    7 "
  3. بليييز اذا احد يجاوبني
    انا حابة اراسل الملحقية عشان تجيب لي القبول لان المعهد مارد على ولا ايميل من اللي ارسلتهم
    اراسل مين لو سمحتوا اذا احد يعرف واكتب لهم عربي والا انجلش؟
    وجواز السفر هل ممكن اجيب i-20 بجواز واسافر بجواز ثاني لاني ناوية اجدده قبل السفر ؟
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.