الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ابي ترجمة

ابي ترجمة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4454 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية كب كيك
    كب كيك

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

كب كيك الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

كب كيك , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى english , بجامعة k.f.u
    • k.f.u
    • english
    • أنثى
    • بورتلاند, اوريغون
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2011
    المزيدl

February 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM

خلصصصت من تسجيلي بمعهد جورج ميسون

والان بديت بتسجيل أخوي

فيه بعض النقاط مافهمتها

Health insurance covering care in the U.S. is required of all English Language Program students and accompanying dependents. Medical and health insurance should cover all risks of any kind in any place in school-sponsored activities. Health insurance requirements and recommendations may be found on the VTLCI website at Language and Culture Institute | Virginia Tech.

ايش قصدهم بالتأمين الصحي ؟
    يعني تأمين صحي خاص من معهدهم والا التأمين اللي راح توفره لنا الملحقيه ؟

فيه جمل ثانيا برضو مش فاهمتها بس مااقدر اطلع من هالصفحة الا بعد مااختار الموافقة

بانتظاركم على احر من الجمر
  2. الله يوفقكم ويسهل اموركم

طيب وهذا

2. By submitting this application, I understand and agree that if I am offered admission to Virginia Tech and choose to matriculate, I have a continuing obligation to report to the Office of Student Conduct any arrest or conviction (other than minor traffic violations), and/or the issuance of a protective obligation extends during any periods of my enrollment at the university. My failure to make the notification may subject me to disciplinary action under the Code of Conduct

راح اتعبكم معاي
    7 "
  3. وهذي برضو

ترجمتها بـ قوقل تخوف نوعا ما

5. Are you currently:
    • on court-ordered supervised or unsupervised probation or under the terms of a finding under advisement?
    • on probation or suspension (academic or honor) at any high school, college, or university?
    • not in good financial standing at any high school, college, or university؟
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.