الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة فزعتكم ياجماعة الخير

مساعدة فزعتكم ياجماعة الخير

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4427 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ABO-DANAH
    ABO-DANAH

مبتعث جديد New Member

ABO-DANAH الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

ABO-DANAH , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى محاسبة , بجامعة -
    • -
    • محاسبة
    • ذكر
    • -, -
    • السعودية
    • May 2011
    المزيدl

February 14th, 2012, 11:31 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أخواني وأخواتي الأعزاء
    بعد حصول زوجتي على الضمان المالي من الوزاره وأستخراج ضمان لي من البنك كمرافق بمبلغ 30.000 $ وبعد انتظار أكثر من شهرين رد علي المعهد بالرساله التاليه :

Hello xxxxx and xxxxx-

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Nicole is no longer with the IECP and I am responding to emails and applications as quickly as I can.

I have all of your documents ready to submit for the I-20, but I have discovered a problem.

المرافق xxxxx:
    اxxxxx- You have requested a one-year I-20, but your bank statement shows a balance of $30,000.
    The estimated cost of one year of study is $37,280 and I need a bank statement showing that much money just for you.

xxxxx المبتعثه-
    Your scholarship guarantees tuition and living expenses for you, but it does not mention your family. Your application lists two children. I will need you to send a scholarship /financial guarantee that covers the expenses of you and your children.
    If that is not possible, Ali can be the responsible party and show that he has an additional $6,342 x 2 children or $12,684.

He would need a bank statement which shows he has $49,964 available in an account to support himself and his children while studying for one year in the United States. Once I receive these documents we will be able to create the I-20 in a few days and you will receive your acceptance to the IECP

فما رأيكم يسر الله أموركم هل استخرج ضمان جديد من البنك بأسمي بمبلغ 50.000$ وهل يحتاج اذكر اسم اطفالي في الضمان أم لا

وشاكر لكم مقدماً

أخوكم
  2. الإشكالية حلها بسيط إن شاء الله. إمامك أحد أمرين:
    • إما أن تصدر شهادة بنكية بالمبلغ المطلوب وهو " 49,964 $ " وليس هناك حاجة لأن تذكر اسماء ابنائك في الشهادة البنكية.

• أو تراسل الشخص المسئول عن معهدك في الملحقية , وهو سيقوم بإصدار ضمان مالي لك ولزوجتك يغطي جميع التكاليف
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.