الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اخواني واخواتي مساعدتكم لا عدمناكم

اخواني واخواتي مساعدتكم لا عدمناكم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4416 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ابو ريما الغالية
    ابو ريما الغالية

مبتعث جديد New Member

ابو ريما الغالية المملكة المتحدة

ابو ريما الغالية , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السلفادور , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى العلوم السياسية , بجامعة Aberystwyth
    • Aberystwyth
    • العلوم السياسية
    • ذكر
    • Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth
    • السلفادور
    • Feb 2012
    المزيدl

March 25th, 2012, 09:51 PM

اخواني واخواتي
    انا قدمت على الدكتوراة وارسلت مقترح للبحث لمشرف معين ؟
    رد علي (( بحثك واعد ويحتاج تعديل بسيط )) وهذا رد المشرف
    Thank you for your message, which I have read with interest. I think your project sounds promising, but I would like you to develop your proposal a bit more. If you could refer to the literature, especially as regards the theories you intend to use, that would be very useful. Also, you need to say more about what methodology you are going to use, and what type of material you will be using. Do you intend to interview people? If so, will you get access to relevant people? Also, since you want to write about Saudi-Iranian relations, do you speak and read P! ersian? Otherwise the project might be too heavily focused on the Saudi side. What other type of material do you intend to use? Archives? Newspapers? Government publications? And so on.
    Please send me the re-worked proposal and I will have a look at it and then I can give you my thoughts on the feasibility of the project.

وبعد فترة شهرين عدلت مقترح البحث
    رد علي (( بحثك افضل الان )) وهذا رد المشرف

I have read your revised proposal, and I must say it looks much better now. I would suggest that you put in a formal application to the University and specify that you have been in contact with me, and we’ll take it from there.

وبعد فترة طلب مني مقابلة بالسكايبي وهذا طلبة :
    Your application has landed on my desk. Before I can do anything further, I need to conduct an interview with you over the phone. Do you have Skype?

وبعد انتهاء المقابلة شكرني وقال كلام ما فهمتة ثم ارسلت لة رسالة على الايميل استوضح منة عملية القبول
    رد على
    As I said before, it will not be me that makes the final decision. I will make a recommendation which the Research Director and the HUM Graduate School will take into consideration when making their decision on whether to offer you a place. I expect this to happen fairly quickly. You will be contacted about the outcome in due course.

وش رايكم هل هذا شي عادي ؟ او رفض بطريقة مهذبة ؟ وهل تلك الخطوات عادية وهل من الممكن ان احصل على قبول او انسى الموضوع ؟ للمقابلة تقريبا 10 ايام
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.