الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اسئلة اجاب عليها القنصل

اسئلة اجاب عليها القنصل

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5186 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ابومحمد2010
    ابومحمد2010

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

ابومحمد2010 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

ابومحمد2010 , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى MIS , بجامعة Arkansas
    • Arkansas
    • MIS
    • ذكر
    • jonsboro, jonsboro
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2010
    المزيدl

February 14th, 2010, 01:50 AM

Q. I booked a visa interview appointment using my old passport and now have a new passport. How do I proceed?
    A. Bring your old passport and new passport to your visa interview and inform a consular officer.
    اللي عندي جوازقديم حاجز به موعد وطلع جديد يحضر الاثنين
    Q. My child needs a visa. Do my wife and I have to attend the visa interview with our child?
    A. Yes. Both parents should attend the visa interview with their child if possible. Where one parent is unable to attend the visa interview with the child, the absent parent should provide a letter to their wife or husband that states they have no objection to the child’s application for a visa.
    الافضل حضور العائلة في موعد واحد

Q. When will I get my passport after the visa interview?
    A. If your visa application is approved you will receive your passport by courier up to seven business days after your visa interview, though delivery is usually much faster. You cannot receive your passport immediately after the visa interview. If your visa application is unsuccessful, the consular officer will hand back your passport at the end of the visa interview.
    لوكنت مقبول خذوالجواز غيرها يوضح لك الاسباب ويعطيك جوازك
    Q. I have received my SEVIS I-20 Form and paid my SEVIS I-901 Fee, but do not have a SEVIS I-901 Fee receipt. Can I appear for my visa interview without the receipt?
    A. Yes. Embassy or Consulate staff can verify your payment electronically. If you are unsure that SEVP received your SEVIS I-901 Fee payment or your receipt has not arrived in a reasonable amount of time, contact Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) before your visa interview
    السيفس يكون معك نسخة منه
    Q. Can I change the information in my DS-160 application after I have submitted it and printed my barcode?
    A. No. If the details of your application change, or you made a mistake, you will need to re-open your saved application file, make the corrections, and print a new barcode. Bring BOTH barcodes to your interview.
    الذي يسوي غلط في الابليكيشن بعد مايسوي ارسال يروح يسترجع الملف المخزن عنده ويحضر كلا الباركورد القديم والجديد

Q. My passport expires in the next 6 to 12 months, but I want to apply for a U.S. visa. What should I do?
    A. Please obtain a new passport before you pay any visa fees or book a visa interview appointment. شفت موضوع اليوم عن هذا السؤال
    جدد الجواز وريح بالك قبل تدفع رسوم التاشيرة

الاجابات من القنصل الامريكي في الهند-نيودلهي , والنظام الامريكي اتوقع يمشي على الجميع هنا وهناك

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/nivfaqs.html
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.