الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة صغيرة

مساعدة صغيرة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4932 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية naimvincent
    naimvincent

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

naimvincent الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

naimvincent , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من المغرب , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى جامعي , بجامعة Arizona western college
    • Arizona western college
    • جامعي
    • ذكر
    • yuma, AZ
    • المغرب
    • Oct 2010
    المزيدl

October 24th, 2010, 03:17 AM

السلام عليكم
    إخواني انا جمعت تقريب جميع أوراق
    و أريد أن أسأل هل هناك أوراق أخرى علي أن أخدها معي لمقابلة
    علما أن في الموقع السفارة في المغرب طلب فقط الأتي :
    • A receipt for a non-refundable application fee in Dirhams *****alent to $131 US Dollars.

• A completed DS-160 application, which must be filled out completely, with a full frontal view photograph against a white or off-white background uploaded appropriately. The photograph must be taken in the last six months and must measure 50 mm x 50 mm with the head centered in the frame.
    • A valid Form I-20* or DS-2019**, confirmed by the educational institution electronically at the SEVIS web address.

• Proof of SEVIS fee payment: Persons applying for student and exchange visitor visas with I-20 or DS-2019 forms with an issuance date of September 1, 2004, or later are required to pay a $100 SEVIS surcharge fee before applying for their visa. Applicants must present their I-901 receipt as proof of payment. For more information, please visit http://www.ice.gov/sevis for general information or the SEVIS fee payment website.

• Original baccalaureate with school transcripts.

• Proof of your (or a family member's) ability to pay your education costs in the US. Please bring three months of bank statements from the person paying for your education.

• High school and/or college grades/transcripts if appropriate.

• For Returning Students Only - An official transcript from your studies in the US.

• Spouses and minor children accompanying the student to the United States should bring marriage certificates and birth certificates with them to the interview, to prove the relationship between themselves and the principal applicant.

أوراقي هي :
    - جواز سفر مع صورة له
    -I20 و DS 160
    -ايصال بدفع SEVIS
    و ايصال بدفع 140 $^
    - شهادة بنكية و مستخرج البنك
  2. السلام عليكم
    شكرا على الردود
    أريد ان استفسر عن ورقتي طلبت من الجامعة بأن أحضرهم معي إلى مقابلة وهما :
    -اتباث تبين بأني متمكن في اللغة الإنجليزية
    - اتباث بأني سأعود للمغرب بعد انتهائي من الدراسة
    فكيف أحصل عليها ؟
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.