الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

سددت السيفس وانخصم المبلغ ولم تتم العملية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4687 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية abdulbaset
    abdulbaset

مبتعث جديد New Member

abdulbaset البهاما

abdulbaset , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى البهاما , تخصصى تربية , بجامعة بنغلاي
    • بنغلاي
    • تربية
    • ذكر
    • بولاي, شناي
    • السعودية
    • May 2011
    المزيدl

May 30th, 2011, 10:46 AM

Your credit card could not be authorized
    You may try again or select another payment method.
    If paying by credit card, please make sure you enter all the data fields on the credit card form.
    Click OK to continue

هذا اللي ظهر لي .. مع انه وصلتني رسالة من فيزا الراجحي تقول انه انخصم مني 200 دولار ؟؟

وش الحل
  2. Record Not Found

The information you provided does not match any records currently in the I-901 system. There are three possible reasons for this:
    You did not enter the information exactly as it appears on your Form I-20 or DS-2019. Press the "Check Status" button below to try again. Please verify that you are entering the information exactly as it was entered on your form. We have not received your I-901 fee remittance form and fee payment. Please check again in two working days to see if we have received your I-901 fee remittance form and fee payment. There was a problem with your I-901 fee remittance form or fee payment, and we had to return them to you for correction.
    If you believe sufficient time has passed for us to receive your form and payment, contact I-901 Customer Service for assistance at (US) 1-314-418-8833.

الرسالة هذي وش تعني .. وصلهم المبلغ او لا ؟؟
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.