الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

كيف اغير طريقة التسديد بالـ SEVIS

كيف اغير طريقة التسديد بالـ SEVIS

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3797 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية تنين العرب
    تنين العرب

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

تنين العرب الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

تنين العرب , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى ...... , بجامعة The University of Kansas
    • The University of Kansas
    • ذكر
    • Missouri, Kansas City
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2013
    المزيدl

November 25th, 2013, 07:38 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

احيكم بتحية اهل الجنة السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ياجماعة الخير سويت خطاء لمن اخترت اسدد للــ SEVIS

اختر اسدد عن طريق شيك وانا ابغى اسدد عن طريق الأون لاين

وقريت ان ممكن تغي طريقة التسديد لكن ماعرفت كيف

ياللي يعرف كيف يتفظل بطرح الطريقة فضلا لا امرا

وشكرا مقدما

انا بنتظاركم لان الوقت محدود عندي والله يوفق الجميع

2. ياجماعة هذا النص من الموقع كامل وراح احدد باللون الاحمر الجزئية ياللت تقول اذا ماسددت عن طريش الشيك تقدر تحولها للكردت كارت (اون لاين )

Form I‑901 Status

Form I‑901 received on 11/13/2013.

We have a record of your Form I‑901 information submitted via the Internet; however, your payment has not been received. Please wait two (2) business days and check again to see if we have received your payment. If you have proof that your payment was delivered or you believe sufficient time has passed since you sent us your payment, contact I-901 Customer Service at 1-314-425-1809. You will need to know:

The name of the person who signed the check or money order
    The check or money order number
    If you wanted to pay by credit card but accidentally selected the check or money order option, it is still possible to pay by credit card as long as you have not already mailed your check or money order. To pay by credit card, go back to the website: www.fmjfee.com.

To complete and submit a new SEVIS Form I‑901 and pay the I-901 Fee, click the "Submit Form I‑901 and Fee Payment" button. On the Form Selection page, you must select one of the two form options and click the "OK" button. On the Applicant Validation page, fill out the Applicant Validation Information and click the "Enter" button. You will receive an error message in red at the top of the screen. You must click the hyperlink "click here" which can be found on the last sentence of the red text, "If you wish to continue submitting a new payment please click here." Once you have completed the payment process, you will be able to print your payment confirmation.

If you have any questions about this information, please e-mail fmjfee.sevis@ice.dhs.gov. Put "Payment Verification" in the subject line. Include your name and SEVIS ID number.
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة خالد القوي
    يقولك تقدر تسدد عن طريق الموقع المذكور اعلاه بما انك اخترت بالخطأ هذه الطريقة ..

ادخل الموقع وسدد بالبطاقة ..
    موفق
    ماصار وودته مكتب وماعرف بعد

- - - مشاركة محدثة - - -

وديته .
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.