الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الفزعة يا أهل الخير يلي يبي الأجر والثواب

الفزعة يا أهل الخير يلي يبي الأجر والثواب

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5802 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية B@N911
    B@N911

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

B@N911 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

B@N911 , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى علوم حاسب , بجامعة McNeese State University
    • McNeese State University
    • علوم حاسب
    • ذكر
    • Lake Charles, Louisiana
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2007
    المزيدl

May 11th, 2008, 08:35 AM

شباب من جد ايش السوات هذى أول مرة أجدد الفيزا بس من جد ما اعرف ايش اسوي
    هل أدفع السيفيس مرة ثانية وأدفع للبنك الأمريكي كمان
    ساعدوني يا شباب ترى مرة محتار
  2. السيفس تدفعها مرة ثانية في حالة انك جلست اكثر من خمسة شهور برى أمريكا .. وهذي معلومات مفصلة من موقع حكومي
    3.I.1. Do I need to pay the fee if I am already enrolled as a F-1, F-3, M-1, M-3 or J-1?
    No. You do not have to pay the fee if you are currently in the United States as a nonimmigrant student or exchange visitor and you have maintained your status. See the section, Do I pay the fee?, for exceptions.
    3.I.2. Do I have to pay the fee every time I apply for a student or exchange visitor visa?
    Not necessarily. If you are a continuing student or continuing to participate in the same exchange visitor program and you have continued to maintain your status, you do not need to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee before applying for a new visa. See the question on continuing studies for more information.
    However, you do need to pay the fee if you are starting a new program or course of study (excluding F students who are transferring schools or changing program levels).
    .3. Do I need to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee if I need a new visa to return to the United States to continue my studies or participate in an exchange visitor program?
    No. When you are applying for a new visa to return the United States, you do not have to pay the fee if you are reentering to continue a program of study and:
    • You maintained your status
    • You have not completed your program unless you are an F student transferring to another school or program within five months of leaving the United States
    • You have not been out of the United States for more than five months except to participate in a study abroad program approved by your school

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    البنك الامريكي اتوقع انه لازم تدفعه لانه للسفارة عشان يباشروا بأمورك القانونية .. انا مش متأكدة 100 % من كلامي .. لذلك اتمنى اصحاب الخبرة يجاوبوا على سؤالك الثاني ..

بالتوفيق
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.