الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

هل حصلت على الفيزا بعد الورقة (الزرقاء)(2009)

هل حصلت على الفيزا بعد الورقة (الزرقاء)(2009)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5499 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية suliman09
    suliman09

مبتعث جديد New Member

suliman09 غير معرف

suliman09 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى cs , بجامعة cm
    • cm
    • cs
    • ذكر
    • m, m
    • غير معرف
    • Oct 2008
    المزيدl

March 31st, 2009, 11:21 AM

صباح الخير
    بما ان موضوع:هل حصلت على الفيزا بعد الورقة (الزرقاء)
    تعدى 1000 رد وقسم بالله خف عقلي وانا اتابع الردود
    هذا الموضوع تابع له بس للي مقدمين في 2009

اي واحد قدم على الفيزا وعطوة الورقه الزرقاء
    يدخل هنا ويسجل حضوره بالمعلومات التاليه:
    -متى قدم على السفارة
    -متى ظهر طلبه على موقعهم
    -(انشاءالله)متى تم قبول طلبك وكم اخذ من الوقت
    - نوع الدراسة (بكلوريوس- ماستر-...

====================================

بسم الله نبدأ
    -تاريخ التقديم 24-3-2009

-تاريخ الظهور علي الموقع 31-3-2009

Today's date is 31/03/2009 10:03:15 ص | Case Submitted 7 Days ago

Case Number:

Date Submitted:

Response Date:

000000-000-1

24/03/2009

N/A

Your case is still under processing. Please, keep checking the website for updates.

مازال طلب التأشيرة خاضعا لإجراءات ادارية. رجاء مراجعة هذه الصفحة لاحقا لمعرفة ما قد استجد.

- تاريخ القبول (قريبا انشاء الله)
    - ماستر باذن الله
  2. Case Number:
    Date Submitted:
    Response Date:

19/01/2009
    05/03/2009

You are kindly requested to submit all the required documents listed below to our office by Federal Express courier service:
    برجاء موافاتنا بالمستندات التالية وإرسالها بالبريد السريع عن طريق شركة Federal Express:

We need additional information to continue processing your visa case. Please send the following information to us as soon as possible either to this email address: (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى) or via a fax (01-483-0773) or with all your previous passports which will have to be sent via Fed Ex with a return airway bill. Please include your full name, passport number and case number with any information sent. - Send a completed DS-158 (Contact Information and Work History for NIV Application which can be downloaded from the NIV Website) listing all family members (parents, brothers, sisters, spouses & children). You can download this form from the Embassy website. - Send a detailed and complete lifetime travel history for yourself (include city & country with visit dates) along with all of your previous passports. Thank you. Consular Section Embassy of the United States of America Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

الى الان متابعين وملينا من الانتظار،،،،،،،،،
    الله يكتب اللي فيه الخير
    7 "
  3. هووووووو لا عفوا

توها طلعتلي

Case Number:

Date Submitted:
    Response Date

:

24/03/2009
    N/A

Your case is still under processing. Please, keep checking the website for updates.
    مازال طلب التأشيرة خاضعا لإجراءات ادارية. رجاء مراجعة هذه الصفحة لاحقا لمعرفة ما قد استجد
    7 "
  4. Case Number:
    Date Submitted:
    Response Date:
    19/01/2009
    24/01/2009
    You are kindly requested to submit all the required documents listed below to our office by Federal Express courier service:
    برجاء موافاتنا بالمستندات التالية وإرسالها بالبريد السريع عن طريق شركة Federal Express:

The processing of your visa is completed BUT please check your I-20 start date. If your I-20 start date has expired or will expire within the next week, you will need to obtain either an Extension Letter or a new I-20 from your school. Always ask the school to send you a scanned copy of the signed document (Extension Letter or I-20) before they mail it to you. If you only require an Extension Letter from your school (to extend the date of your arrival a week or two beyond the I-20 start date), then you can send us the scanned extension letter via email to this email address ((تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)). This will allow us to continue processing your visa case, but if your new I-20 has not been seen by an Officer, you will need to send the new original I-20 to us via Fed Ex along with your passport and this will take longer. Please send your passport and any documents required from the visa interview via FedEx with a return FedEx airway bill to expedite the issuance of your visa and the return of your passport. It can take at least 5 working days to issue your visa once we receive your passport and documents. If there are documents missing, your visa will not be issued until they are received. Thank you, Consular Section Embassy of the United States of America Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

طالب الفيزه اخوي مع العلم انها سياحيه
    ولحين لاحس ولاخبر
    وللان جاري الانتظار
    الله كريم وتفرج عما قريب للجميع
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.