الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

طلب ترجمة رد من ( احد المعاهد )

طلب ترجمة رد من ( احد المعاهد )

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4261 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية طموح انسان.
    طموح انسان.

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

طموح انسان. الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

طموح انسان. , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى English , بجامعة ..........
    • English
    • ذكر
    • ...., .....
    • السعودية
    • Jun 2012
    المزيدl

July 19th, 2012, 10:17 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كيف حالكم يالغالين ومبروووك عليكم الشهر

انا قمت بمراسلة المعاهد لاستباق الوقت ولكني لم افهم ردهم تمام فياليت لو تكرم احدكم بالرد علي بالمعنى الكامل لردهم

هنا الرسالة الاولى مني

Hello
    When the dates of admission to the Institute during the month of October. November, December, January 'February?
    ثم جاء الرد منهم

Thank you for your interest in the International and English Language Programs.

If you are interested in the Intensive English Program , the next available start date is January 2, 2013 for Winter Quarter. The next start date after Winter Quarter is March 26, 2013 for Spring Quarter.

If you are interested in the Downtown Intensive English Program , the next available start date is September 24, 2012 for Autumn Quarter. Downtown IEP Winter Quarter begins January 3, 2013, and Spring Quarter begins March 28, 2013.

Please let us know if you have other questions. You can also learn more about our program by visiting our website at.

Thank you,

Kathry

فرديت عليهم

Thanks a lot for your answer and help me, I appreciate it

I want to register by the Saudi government, what are the things required of me? And when registration begins and ends?

فجاء الرد منهم

Hello,
    Thank you for your email. I have included the application form and an information sheet with course dates and costs. To apply to our program, please send us the completed application form, a copy of your passport, and proof of financial support while you study in the US. There is a non-refundable application fee of $50 and a $40 express mail fee if you want your I-20 sent by UPS express mail. This is recommended if we are sending the I-20 overseas.

Since it sounds like you plan to apply for a scholarship from the Saudi Government, you can submit that scholarship letter or you can submit a bank statement if you are still waiting to receive a scholarship. You will need to contact someone in the Saudi Government about the scholarship because we do not have any information about that.

We will look forward to receiving your application! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Kathryn

- - - مشاركة محدثة - - -

ولقد ارسلوا ملفين PDF فيها طلب معلومات كثيرة
  2. السلام عليكم انا باحاول اترجملك الايميل وإن شاء الله اني افيدك اخوي

Hello,
    Thank you for your email. I have included the application form and an information sheet with course dates and costs. To apply to our program, please send us the completed application form, a copy of your passport, and proof of financial support while you study in the US. There is a non-refundable application fee of $50 and a $40 express mail fee if you want your I-20 sent by UPS express mail. This is recommended if we are sending the I-20 overseas.

Since it sounds like you plan to apply for a scholarship from the Saudi Government, you can submit that scholarship letter or you can submit a bank statement if you are still waiting to receive a scholarship. You will need to contact someone in the Saudi Government about the scholarship because we do not have any information about that.

We will look forward to receiving your application! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Kathryn

الترجمة كالتالي

==================================

مرحبا

شكرا على المراسلة ، لقد قمت بارفاق ملفين ( نموذج التسجيل في المعهد أو الجامعة ) + ( ورقة معلومات عن البرنامج حق المعهد مع التواريخ والتكاليف ) . للتسجيل في البرنامج الخاص بنا الرجاء ( تعبئة النموذج + صورة من جواز السفر + ضمان مالي ) . هناك رسوم غير قابلة للاسترداد تقدر بـ 50 دولار للتسجيل و 40 دولار رسوم ارسال الI-20 ( انا الصراحة ما اعرف ايش الI-20 ) طبعا ارسال الI-20 راح يكون عن طريق شركة UPS هذي شركة زي الDHL . طبعا الرسوم مطلوبة في حالة انه لازم يرسلوا الI-20 للسعودية .

بما انك لازلت ترغب في الحصول على بعثة من الحكومة السعودية . تستطيع ارسال كشف حساب بنكي خاص ( تواصل مع المعهد بخصوص كشف الحساب ) إلى حين حصولك على بعثة . تحتاج ايضا إلى التواصل مع اي شخص في الحكومة السعودية ( الوزارة ) لأنه لا تتوفر لدينا اي معلومات بخصوص ذلك .

نتطلع قدما لاستقبال طلب تقديمك ، الرجاء التواصل معنا في حال كان لديك اي سؤال .

مع خالص التقدير

كاثرين

==============================

بالتوفيق أخوي
    7 "
  3. على حسب فهمي للايميل الأول

المعهد عنده برنامج مكثف مدة 3 اشهر وعنده بدايتين ( ربع الشتاء يبدأ 2/1/2012 ) و ( ربع الربيع يبدأ : 26 / 3 / 2013) .

وفيه واحد ثاني اسمه

برنامج مكثف وسط المدينة وهذا فيه 3 بدايات ( ربع الخريف يبدأ 24/9/2012 ) و ( ربع الشتاء يبدأ 3 / 1 / 2013 ) و ( ربع الربيع يبدأ 28 / 3 / 2013 ) .

المعهد شكله برامجه كلها اقصى مدة 3 أشهر بس أتأكد منهم واستفسر اذا عنده برامج طويلة يعني انا اتوقع اقل حاجة 6 اشهر ( على حسب الملحقية ) إيش طالبة .

بالتوفيق
    7 "
  4. بما ان زميلنا ترجم المقطع الثاني انا بترجم المقطع الاول

Thank you for your interest in the International and English Language Programs.

If you are interested in the Intensive English Program , the next available start date is January 2, 2013 for Winter Quarter. The next start date after Winter Quarter is March 26, 2013 for Spring Quarter.

If you are interested in the Downtown Intensive English Program , the next available start date is September 24, 2012 for Autumn Quarter. Downtown IEP Winter Quarter begins January 3, 2013, and Spring Quarter begins March 28, 2013.

Please let us know if you have other questions. You can also learn more about our program by visiting our website at.

Thank you,

Kathry

شكرا لاهتمامك ببرنامج اللغة لدينا ..
    اذا كنت مهتما لبرنامج اللغة المكثف سيبدأ التسجيل فيه في الثاني من يناير 2013 الترم الشتوي ,, يليه تاريخ تسجيل اخر في 23 مارس في فصل الربيع

اذا كنت مهتما في برنامج اللغة المكثف الذي يقع في مركز المدينة فسيبدأ التسجيل فيه في 24 سبتمبر في فصل الخريف .. اما في الترم الشتوي لمعهد iep اللذي يقع في مركز المدينة يبدأ التسجيل فيها في تاريخ 3 يناير 2013 بينما يبدأ التسجيل في فصل الربيع في تاريخ 28 مارس 2013 ..

الرجاء إخبارنا فيما اذا كان لديك اسئلة اخرى . كما تستطيع ايضا التعرف اكثر حول برنامجنا عن طريق زيارة موقعنا

شكرًا

كاثرين

- - - مشاركة محدثة - - -

إضافة بسيطة لا تبدأ اجراءات الفيزا الا بعد صدور قوائم القبول النهائي ووقتها يمكنك التأكد من ان معهدك الذي حصلت منه على قبول غير متكدس لانه لو كان متكدس وبدات اجراءات فيزا بتنحاس حوسة كبيرة
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.