الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اريد نماذج توصيات من جامعة ام القرى

اريد نماذج توصيات من جامعة ام القرى

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4282 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Ro7i t7bk
    Ro7i t7bk

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

Ro7i t7bk الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Ro7i t7bk , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى .......... , بجامعة University OF Denver
    • University OF Denver
    • أنثى
    • Denver, Colorado
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2011
    المزيدl

July 30th, 2012, 03:36 AM

اريد نماذج للتوصيات من جامعة ام القرى اللي عنده بليز لايبخل علي

محتاجتها ضروووري
  2. To Whom It May Concern

It is my pleasure to certify that Mr. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. was one of my students. His hard work, keen interest, and ambition are promising to enable him to continue in the graduate studies. I strongly recommend him for such a task, wishing him success and progress.

Dr. ssssssssssssss

Assistant Professor Of Economics
    Economic Department
    Umm Al-Qura University

وبالتوفيق......
    7 "
  3. حظك صاروخ يابت , اول مافتحت الجهاز اتشغل

اهي هدي التوصيات , لو تبي زيادة او ماعجبتكي قولي واحط الباقيه

طبعا هدا ستايل دكتوراتنا ممكن دكتورتك تغير في الشكل والخط والحجم ومكان التوقيع فقط

التوقيع تحت اسم الدكتورة مباشرة

اللي تحتها خط تتغير على حسب معلوماتك

وترا مافي حاجة اسمها توصية خاصة بام القرى , هوا اللهم هرج ومديييح في الطالب وابراز مميزاته لااكتر

To Whom It May Concern
    As a member of Nursing Faculty at UmmAl-Qura University, in Makkah Al-Mukaramah.

I have had the pleasure of knowing/your name, for the last four years. She has been wonderful student and an assetto our school. I would like to take thisopportunity to recommend her for your graduate program.

I feel confident that she will continue tosucceed in her studies. She is adedicated student and thus far her grades have been very good . In class, shehas proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully develop plansand implement them.

She has successfully demonstrated leadershipability by counseling new and prospective students. Her advice has been a greathelp to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their commentswith me regarding her pleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offer highrecommendation for her without reservation. Her drive and abilities will trulybe an asset to your establishment. If you have any questions regarding thisrecommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dr.....................

PROF. CRITICAL CARE NURSING.

Faculty of nursing.

Umm Al-Qura University, MakkahAl-Mukaramah, Saudi Arabia.

e-mail: ..............................

mobile:...............

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................

To whom it may concern

I have known MISS. your name , as a good student while attending some of myacademic classes. In Maternal andWomen's health nursing course, she was capable and eager to learn, she was agood example of a student who is dedicated and highly motivated. As a teacher , I am convinced that she will excel in hergraduate studies.

I wish that she can join your graduate program and wish her a prosperousfuture.

.........................................Dr

ASSISTANT PROF.OF NURSING OBTATRIC &GYNOCOLOGY.

Faculty of Nursing .

Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah Al-Mukaramah, Saudi Arabia.

................................ e-mail:

Mobile:................................

.................................................. .................................................. .........................
    TOWHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

I have Known Miss. your name , over the last year as a student in the department of nursing, faculty ofapplied medical sciences, She has demonstrated interest and dedication to herwork and substantial leadership qualities.
    Miss. your name is very polite and sociable person. She is very cooperative with her colleagues and could join any work team veryeasily. For her scientific aptitude,
    Miss. your name is good listener , diligent andfollows instructions.
    Analyticaland critical thinking is one of her main characters .
    Istrongly recommend her for post graduated studies especially in clinical work .

Dr: ........................

ASSOCIATEPROF.OF MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING .

Faculty ofNursing

Umm Al-QuraUniversity, Makkah, Saudi Arabia

e-mail:.......................................

mobile:.......................

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

To Whom It May Concern

I am very pleased to write recommendation for your name , as her teacherfor three years, I have watched this student develop both academically andpersonally into a mature individual, ready in every way for her college years.

As a monitor in her class, your name is always the leader in everyaspect. Being her teacher, I can vouch that She is one of the most brilliantand kindhearted student that I have encountered in my career. She is anenergetic in all jobs of her class as well as voluntary activities held byschool. your name is also very responsible in her work and able to handle thepressure of deadlines very well. She has an extremely amiable personality andis popular among his classmates as she shows great consideration and deeprespect for others. On many occasions, she helped her classmates in varioussubjects. Being honest and hardworking, she demonstrates the best of behaviorand excellent study habits.

I wholeheartedly wish her the very best in her further endeavors.

Sincerely,

Dr. .................................

Associate Professor of Nursing Management

Faculty of Nursing

Umm Al-Qura university, Makkah Al-Mukaramah, K.S.A

E- mail : ...............................................
    7 "
  4. To Whom It May Concern*
    I am very pleased to write recommendation for *your name , as her teacherfor three years, I have watched this student develop both academically andpersonally into a mature individual, ready in every way for her college years.

As a monitor in her class, me is always the leader in everyaspect. Being her teacher, I can vouch that She is one of the most brilliantand kindhearted student that I have encountered in my career. She is anenergetic in all jobs of her class as well as voluntary activities held byschool. your is also very responsible in her work and able to handle thepressure of deadlines very well. She has an extremely amiable personality andis popular among his classmates as she shows great consideration and deeprespect for others. On many occasions, she helped her classmates in varioussubjects. Being honest and hardworking, she demonstrates the best of behaviorand excellent study habits.

I wholeheartedly wish her the very best in her further endeavors.

Sincerely,

Dr. .................................

New Roman][U]Associate Professor *of *Nursing Management
    y of Nursing*

Umm Al-Qura university, Makkah Al-Mukaramah, K.S.A

E- mail : ...............................................
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.