الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

طلب دراسة PHARM.D في جميع الجامعات الأمريكية ؟!!

طلب دراسة PHARM.D في جميع الجامعات الأمريكية ؟!!

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4273 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية مبتعث 663
    مبتعث 663

مبتعث جديد New Member

مبتعث 663 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

مبتعث 663 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى PHARM.D , بجامعة Not Yet
    • Not Yet
    • PHARM.D
    • ذكر
    • Not Yet, Not Yet
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2012
    المزيدl

August 14th, 2012, 06:20 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أنا سجلت في برنامج خادم الحرمين للمرحلة الثامنة تخصص صيدلة لمرحلة البكالريوس في أمريكا

أريــــــد أعـــــرف كــــــم عــــدد سنــــوات دراســــة الــبـكــالــريـــوس فـي أمــريكــا لـهــذا الــتــخــصــص ؟

أنا راسلت بعض الجامعات في أمريكا للإستفسار عن عدد سنوات الداسة تخصص الصيدلة ، وقالوا لي : إن نظام دراسة الصيدلة في أمريكــــا يتطلب منّـي أن أدرس أولاً Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree وتستغرق هذه الدراسة من ثلاث إلى أربع سنوات ,, و مـن ثم بإمكاني إكمال دراسة الصيدلة التي تستغرق 4 سنوات , ويكون مجموع سنوات الدراسة 8 سنوات !!

هــل هـذا النظـــــــــام هـو نــــــفســه النـــظـــام المعــتمــد لــدى برنامج خادم الحرمين الشريفين أو الملحقية بالأحرى وهو الدراســـة لـمــدة 8 ســنــوات لأن إلي أعرفه أن دراسة الصيدلة في السعودية 5 سنوات !!! ؟؟
    ِ
    أفيدونــا رحم الله والديكم .
  2. وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

أنا نفسك بأدرس فارمدي وأخذت قبول مشروط من جامعة كريتون على البري فارمسي .

الخطة سنتين تحضيرية وبعدها أربع سنوات تخصص . ( يعني المجموع 6 سنوات )

أتمنى تلصق الرسالة اللي وصلتك هنا .
    7 "
  3. هذي كانت أسئلتي ..

Hello,
    I'm looking forward to attend the OSU in the Winter Season, and I'd like to know some information about the College of Pharmacy. BY the way, I'm going to study a*bachelor degree
    1- Do you offer a bachelor degree of*Pharmacy at the OSU?
    2- Are there any branches of Pharmacy such as CLINICAL*PHARMACIST available at the OSU?*Would you please inform me what are the branches if available?
    3- How long should I study at the OSU to complete the Bachelor degree of*Pharmacy?
    Sincerely,

و هذا الجواب من جامعة آورقين غرب أمريكا :-

Thank you for your interest in pharmacy at Oregon State.
    Oregon State does not offer a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. In the United States, practicing as a pharmacist requires a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. We do offer a Doctor of Pharmacy degree at OSU. This is an advanced professional degree similar to a M.D. or D.O. It requires four years of study to complete.
    In order to be ready to apply for admission to a Doctor of Pharmacy program, prospective pharmacists must complete prerequisite coursework. This prerequisite coursework requires three to four years of undergraduate study. It is possible to complete a bachelor’s degree while completing the prerequisite coursework. Thus, becoming a pharmacist would likely require eight years of study in total.
    Sincerely,

- - - مشاركة محدثة - - -

هذي كانت أسئلتي ..

Hello,
    I'm looking forward to attend the OSU in the Winter Season, and I'd like to know some information about the College of Pharmacy. BY the way, I'm going to study a*bachelor degree
    1- Do you offer a bachelor degree of*Pharmacy at the OSU?
    2- Are there any branches of Pharmacy such as CLINICAL*PHARMACIST available at the OSU?*Would you please inform me what are the branches if available?
    3- How long should I study at the OSU to complete the Bachelor degree of*Pharmacy?
    Sincerely,

و هذا الجواب من جامعة آورقين غرب أمريكا :-

Thank you for your interest in pharmacy at Oregon State.
    Oregon State does not offer a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. In the United States, practicing as a pharmacist requires a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. We do offer a Doctor of Pharmacy degree at OSU. This is an advanced professional degree similar to a M.D. or D.O. It requires four years of study to complete.
    In order to be ready to apply for admission to a Doctor of Pharmacy program, prospective pharmacists must complete prerequisite coursework. This prerequisite coursework requires three to four years of undergraduate study. It is possible to complete a bachelor’s degree while completing the prerequisite coursework. Thus, becoming a pharmacist would likely require eight years of study in total.
    Sincerely,
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.