الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

المعاهد المتكدسة

المعاهد المتكدسة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4174 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. Dear Mohamed,

Sure. Please know that Colorado is completely banned by the Ministry of Higher Education and no students are allowed to go there at this time.

Dear student,

The state of Colorado and Florida are closed to new students because of over-saturation. Which KASP Batch are you with?

If you have any other questions or would like assistance in choosing an ESL institute in a different state, please let me know; I would be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

Mashaell S. Abedy

معاهد كلورادو وفلوريدا مغلقة
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Yoosistore
    كل ماعليك هو وضع أسماء المعاهد المتكدسة
    الي راسلت الملحقية وردوا عليك بأنه

متكدس
    OverSaturated

أول من يبدأ :

معاهد مكدسة
    Arizona state university

Michigan state university

University of denver
    السلام عليكم

با اختي بالنسبة الى: Arizona state university

انتي راسلتيهم بخصوص اي مدينة؟
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة slow`
    Thank you for your email, and congratulations on your scholarship. University of Maine is closed due to over-saturation;

John Hopkins University and University of Maryland Baltimore are also both closed due to over-saturation.

University of Missouri-St. Louis is an approved school but currently it is oversaturated (Closed)

I can tell you that Arizona State University is not open at this time and University of North Texas is also closed.
    هل تقصد Arizona State University مغلقه او تقصد المعهد التابع للجامعه؟
    7 "
  4. Dear student,

Are you from KASP 8?

Pittsburgh University and Duquesne University are over-saturated, so they are closed. You may only attend a closed ESL institute if you obtain academic conditional acceptance.

If you have any other questions, I would be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

اذا ما كنت غلطانه يقصدون اقدر اسجل بالمعهد المغلق اذا جبت موافقه من الجامعه الي تبعه صح ؟
    7 "
2 من 8 صفحة 2 من 8 1237 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.