الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

نماذج للتوصيات باللغة الإنجليزية

نماذج للتوصيات باللغة الإنجليزية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4191 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ضياء المكان
    ضياء المكان

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

ضياء المكان المملكة المتحدة

ضياء المكان , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى Physics , بجامعة Uni. of Leeds
    • Uni. of Leeds
    • Physics
    • أنثى
    • Leeds, YorkShire
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2010
    المزيدl

November 3rd, 2012, 07:45 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أضع لكم بعض النماذج المختلفة للتوصيات العلمية التي يحتاج لها الطالب المبتعث عند التقديم على الجامعات

* علماً بأن بعض الجامعات تطلب أن يقوم الاستاذ بنفسه بإرسالها مباشرة عبر الإيميل إلى الجامعة المنشودة
    كما أن بعض الجامعات لديها شروط معينة في التوصية وتكون الشروط مكتوبة في موقعهم
    لكن عموماً الفكرة العامة ومحتواها ما تخرج عن هذه النماذج
    * الخانات اللي بالأحمر هادي كل طالب يغيرها بحسب بياناته هو
    * طبعا لازم تهتموا بالتنسيقات. للأسف بالمنتدى ما قدرت أنسقها
    مثلا بداية كل جملة جديدة بعد النقطة حرف كابيتال, كل بارجراف جديد تضغطوا زر التاب أو زر المسافة خمس مرات عشان يحرك الجملة .... وهكذا

النموذج الأول

To whom it my concern,

I'am writing as a referee for (students name). I thought him, between (19--)and (19--),some courses such as (the course that has given you by the professor
    of (university name).

During the courses that I have conducted, I have observed that (students name) has very good academic abilities and high interest on learning and developing his technical spectrum. (He/She) showed a special interest on the computer applications issues and his interest continued after his graduation from our university.

I have observed his technical as well as personal abilities in the class works and also in the discussions where I have helped him to analyze his term projects in the courses that he attended.

(students name)has a high interest and motivation to pursue a future educational life towards a (Bachelor, Master, PhD) degree in the field of (the academic specialization you had shosen), where I believe, he will be successful, if he sustains his desire. I recommend him for (graduate/postgraduate) studies at your institution.

Best Regards

SIGN
    هنا يكتب اسمه بالكامل
    ودرجته العلمية
    ومحل عمله
    وبيانات التواصل به مثل الجوال والإيميل

النموذج الثاني

Dear Sir/Madam

(Mr./Mrs. your name) is a graduate of the university of (...), Department of (...) where I work as a Full Professor.

(He/She) has taken (courses name) from me. I have always noticed (Mr./Mrs. ...)as a hard-working scholar who has both academic and personal skills needed for graduate studies.

I can say that he was among the top 10 % in terms of participating in the lectures, discussing his ideas and communication with lecturers comparing him with his classmates.

One of (Mr./Mrs. ...)personal aspects that distinguishes him from other students is that he has remarkable research initiative.

Thus, I strongly recommend (Mr./Mrs. ...)to be considered as a (Bachelor, MSc, PhD)
    student in your institute. I believe that he will continue his success as a (Bachelor, MSc, PhD)student.

Sincerely,

SIGN
    بيانات الاستاذ نفس ما سبق

النموذج الثالث

As the Dean of (
    ...) College, I have had the pleasure of knowing (your name) for the last (...) years. (She/He) has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend (your name) for your graduate program.

I feel confident that (
    she/he) will continue to succeed in her studies. (your name) is a dedicated student and thus far her grades have been exemplary. In class, (she/he) has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.

(
    your name) has also assisted us in our admissions office. (She/He) has successfully demonstrated leadership ability by counseling new and prospective students. (Her/His) advice has been a great help to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their comments with me regarding her pleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offer high recommendations for (y
    our name) without reservation. (Her/His) drive and abilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

بيانات الاستاذ
    [Date]
    [Full Name]
    [Title]
    [School Name]
    [Address]
    [City, State, Zip Code]

اذا الموضوع مو في المكان الصحيح ياريت المشرفين ينقلوه أو يعملوا منه نسخة بكل ملتقى عشان الناس تستفيد

دعواتكم لي ألقى قبول طيب
    وفقكم الله جميعاً
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طموحي دال
    طيب الجامعة اللي تخرجت منها فيها نماذج جاهزه (توصيات)
    مجرد خانات (متفوق - جيد جدا - جيد)
    ؟؟
    ولا ماتنفع !!
    اعتقد تنفع بس للاحتياط جهزي اثنين من هالنوعية اللي بالموضوع والافضل يكونوا لاستاذة من نفس التخصص الدقيق اللي رح تكملي فيه
    لان زي ماقلت لكم بعض الجامعات تطلب توصية ترسل مباشرة من الاستاذ لهم يعني ما يطلع عليها الطالب
    موفقة ان شاءالله

---------------

اخت ضوئية
    مشكورة . وفقك الله
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.