الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

توصيات لمحتاسين فقط

توصيات لمحتاسين فقط

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4183 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية م/ابوعبدالعزيز
    م/ابوعبدالعزيز

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

م/ابوعبدالعزيز الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

م/ابوعبدالعزيز , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Industrial Engineering , بجامعة Intrax
    • Intrax
    • Industrial Engineering
    • ذكر
    • San Diego, California
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2012
    المزيدl

November 5th, 2012, 11:56 AM

Recommendation

Dear Mr./Ms.

I am writing to you in support of [Mr./Ms. Full Name] and [his/her] desire to attend [University Name] for the [Program Title] program. Though many students ask me to make this request on their behalf, I only recommend students whom I feel are well-suited for the program of their choice. [Mr./Ms. Last Name] is one of those students and therefore, I highly recommend that [he/she] be given the opportunity to attend your university.

As [Professor’s Title] of [Professor’s Department] at [University Name], I work with many students who have substantial knowledge of [Subject]. [Mr./Ms. Last Name] has consistently shown such a strong desire to learn [subject] that I simply could not turn down [his/her] request for recommendation.

I first met [Mr./Ms. Last Name] in my [Course Title] course during the [Season and Year] semester. Compared to the class average of [Class Average], [Mr./Ms. Last Name] earned a [Grade] in the class. [Mr./Ms. Last Name] was evaluated on exams, papers in which [he/she] performed exceptionally well.

[First Name] is an outstanding individual with a strong character. [He/She] has the ability to produce impressive results in a wide variety of areas. [First Name] is/has organized, motivated I have seen astonishing results on complex projects that offered great attention to detail where quality was never compromised. Additionally, [he/she] has a very positive attitude and truly embraces learning all there is to know about subject.

I believe [First Name] is destined to be a leader in [type of field], and therefore is an excellent candidate for your school. I highly recommend that you consider [his/her] application, as [he/she] will be a great asset to your program. I’m sure you will find [him/her] to be a student whose talents will only shine further through your graduate program. It is my hope that you will accept [his/her] admission to your university. If you would like further information, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

[Professor’s Name]
    [Professor’s Title]
    [University]

ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.