الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

جاتني رسالة على الإيميل من illinois institute of technology

جاتني رسالة على الإيميل من illinois institute of technology

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6215 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية o.i.i.m
    o.i.i.m

مبتعث جديد New Member

o.i.i.m غير معرف

o.i.i.m , تخصصى طالب علم , بجامعة UIUC
    • UIUC
    • طالب علم
    • غير معرف
    • Urbana -Champaign, Illinois
    • غير معرف
    • Nov 2006
    المزيدl

April 13th, 2007, 09:48 PM

شباب جاني إيميل من illinois institute of technology ومكتوب فيها إسمي وطالبين مني إعبي إستمارة online application ما أدري إيش أسوي؟

المفروض الوزارة تعبيها لهم وترسلها والله حايس وأبغا مساعدتكم إدا تعرفو شيء عن الموضوع هدا

وشكرا
  2. أخـوي O.i.i.m !!!

شــوف حبيبي .. أولا لازم تتأكد من الإيميل اللي جاك وليتك حطيته هنا !!

.. ثانيا .. اللي اشوفه انك تعبي الأبلكيشن online .. فإذا شفتي الأبلكيشن free فعبيه وتوكل على الله وما انت خسران شي ,, أما إذا لقيت انه لازم رسوم على الأبلكيشين واللي يسمونها Application Fee . فأنا اشوف انك تسأل مركز القبول .. وهو يشوفلك إيش الهرجة . . .

وعلى فكرة Illinios Institute of Technology جامعة قوية جدا جدا وخصوصا في الهندسة .. ومعروفة على مستوى الولايات المتحدة ,, وأنا عن نفسي ما قدرت أدخلها .. فإذا جاك القبول منها فاحمد الله واشكره 1000 مرة .. لأنه لو كنت تراسلهم بنفسك .. لو تطير ما يقبلونك !.!.!.!

وبالـــتـــوفـــيــق أخــوي @@@@@@@@@
    7 "

3. هدا الإيميل الي جاني وأنا دبلوم هندسة كهربائية
    April 12, 2007

Dear, إسمي بالكامل

Greetings from Illinois Institute of Technology! IIT students have returned from Spring Break, have settled back into their schedules and are almost done with their second semester. Here is a glimpse of what IIT students have been up to.

Academics

Biochemistry is the newest major to be offered at IIT. The biochemistry degree program prepares students with an understanding of both biology and chemistry through a challenging array of lecture and discussion classes, as well as laboratory courses. The program prepares students planning to go to medical school, pursuing a career as a clinician or researcher, or looking to obtain a Ph.D.

Biochemistry Curriculum and Program Information: Undergraduate Biochemistry Program

Learn more about all of our academic programs at http://admission.iit.edu/academics.php.
    Transfer Students
    • To apply online, please go to:
    http://www.iitadmission.org/app_guide/

Thank you for your interest in Illinois Institute of Technology. Please let me know if you have any questions throughout the admission process. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Carolyn Schoen
    Admission Counselor &
    Coordinator of International Admission
    schoen@iit.edu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7 "
  4. الحمد لله عبيت الابليكيشن وماطلب مني ولا ريال واحد وبعدها جاتني رسالة مفادها:

Dear إسمي بالكامل,

<DIV>With this email I would like to acknowledge that you have submitted your application for admission online to Illinois Institute of Technology.
    Over the next week, we will process your application and match it with any documents or materials which have been sent in support of your application. We will make every effort to review your application within the next wo weeks.

In the meantime, I would like to share a few links that might interest you:

To learn more about IIT's academic majors, click here.

You might also find this site informative and helpful as you consider IIT

I hope that you will take this opportunity to read our viewbook online:

I am also listing a set of our admission blogs which regularly provide useful and interesting information regarding life at IIT:

Office of Admission Blog
    <A title=http://transfer-to-iit.blogspot.com/ href="http://transfer-to-iit.blogspot.com/" target=_blank rel=nofollow>
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.