أنا راح اعبي الأبليكيشن بنفسي ، لكن لما دخلت على تعليمات التطبيق كاتبين عدة تعليمات قبل تعبئة الابلكيشن بشكل نقاط فيها اشياء مافهمتها !
ياليت أحد يشوفها ويقولي المختصر المهم .
ماهو المطلوب مني خصوصا فيما يتعلق بتعليمات طريقة تعبئة الأبلكيشن ، وطريقة ارسال المستندات هل هو عبر الايميل ، او تحميلها من خلال الابلكيشن .
3-Transcripts / Certificates / Diplomas are expected to be in both the original language and an English translation. The degree title in the original languageshould be clearly visible in any upload or text selection. Please continue to read these important instructions about Transcript / Certificate / Diploma uploads:
• Do not mail transcripts / certificates / diplomas – or any other paper document - during the application stage.
• Create a single scan for each degree earned. The single scan should contain transcripts / certificate / diploma for each degree earned. If available, please also include the grading scale page from the back of the transcript.
• Do not include any coursework earned at the high school level (typically before the age of 17).
• Do not include non-academic credentials such as “first place in business school.” This is not considered an academic transcript and should not be loaded into the degrees earned area.
• There should be no single scan / pdf larger than 7 pages.
• Do not scan using high resolution.
• If the scan is too dark or otherwise illegible, the time needed to contact you for a more legible scan will significantly delay the review of your application.
• If you have followed all these guidelines, but still have difficulty with your upload, see Frequently Asked Question #7.
5-You will also be asked to convert your final grades into the U.S. grading scale (0.00 - 4.00) to determine your U.S. Grade Point Average (GPA) within the UD graduate application.
• Begin by downloading the U.S. graduate scale here.
• Next, send your University title, location and scan of your transcript email@example.com
and we will send you a country conversion chart for your use.
• Finally, combine your U.S. grades with the U.S. grading scale, and the result will be your U.S. Grade Point Average (GPA).
• If your country is not listed and you need assistance, please send us a scan of your document along with the name and location of your University firstname.lastname@example.org
at least one week before any application deadline.