الله يعطيكي العافية ما قصرتي والله
موضوع من الالف الى الياء
مشيت عليه وكل الخطوات مذكورة وواضحة
والحمد لله حجزت الموعد وبكرة موعدي
ملاحظة: يمكن اضافة الاوراق والمستندات المطلوبة عند مقابلة السفارة
1. Printed DS-160 confirmation page
2. Photograph: A 5x5 cm
3. Documentation of strong ties to Saudi Arabia: Documentation varies depending on the individual applicant's situation, but can include a letter from your (and/or your spouse's) current employer on letterhead stationery confirming your job title and position, salary, length of employment; bank statements going back the last three months and/or a bank certificate.
4. Your current and previous passports (to show your previous foreign travel).
5. Any valid U.S. visa you have, even if it is in an old passport.
Additional documents are required for certain visa types, e.g. student visas/exchange visitor visas, domestic and personal employees. Please refer to the following website to determine which additional documents you must bring: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sa/sa-niv-visatypeinfo.asp
In addition to the documents listed above, applicants seeking to enter the United States as students and their dependents should provide:
1. The original I-20 from the school you want to attend, signed by the designated school official (copy also acceptable, as long as you have the original at the time of entry into the United States).
2. Proof of payment of the SEVIS fee. - print out form I-901 (confirmation of payment of SEVIS fee).
3. Official school transcripts:
4. Proof of funds for payment of studies and living expenses: A bank certificate and bank statements going back three months showing your ability to pay all expenses listed on the I-20. Alternatively, proof of a scholarship, e.g. financial guarantee letter or valid scholarship ID card (King Abdullah Scholarship Program).
In addition to the documents listed above, applicants seeking to enter the United States as personal or domestic servants should provide:
1. A contract in English AND their native language that complies with the Wilberforce requirements for their respective visa class. Visit: http://riyadh.usembassy.gov/b1contract2.html
(for B1 visa class) or http://riyadh.usembassy.gov/a3contract.html
(for A-3 & G-5 visa classes)
2. A copy of their employer's visa
3. A copy of their iqama, i.e. Saudi residence/work permit.
February 9th, 2015, 07:52 AM