الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

لدي مشكلة في تسديد الـ SEVIS وأحتاج لحل في أقرب وقت ممكن !!

لدي مشكلة في تسديد الـ SEVIS وأحتاج لحل في أقرب وقت ممكن !!

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3278 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية تصاويب
    تصاويب

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

تصاويب الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

تصاويب , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى ميكانيكا - انتاج , بجامعة eastern washington university
    • eastern washington university
    • ميكانيكا - انتاج
    • ذكر
    • Cheney, USA - washington - Cheney
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2012
    المزيدl

April 30th, 2015, 02:15 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ياجماعة الخير عندي مشكلة بالسيفيز لاني ابي اطلع الفيزا بأسرع وقت واسدد السيفيز قبل موعد المقابلة

ابي ردكم تكفون لما اجي ادخل بياناتي وسويت الخطوات كاملة ولما اجي اشيك على الطلب الرقم حق ال OMB غير اللي في ال I-20

مدري ليه يطلع غير لانه الموقع مشترك بياناته مع الجامعة ويطلع رقم ال I-20 مع بيانات ال OMB بس المشكلة الرقم اللي طلعه غير

ثاني حاجة كذا تعقدت ماقدر اسدد لانه مايخليني اكمل لين حق التسديد ولما اسوي مراجعة للطلب يطلع لي كذا

Record Not Found

The information you provided does not match any records currently in the I-901 system. There are three possible reasons for this:

You did not enter the information exactly as it appears on your Form I-20 or DS-2019. Press the "Check I-901 Status / Print Payment Confirmation" button below to try again. Please verify that you are entering the information exactly as it was entered on your form.
    We have not received your I-901 Fee remittance form and fee payment. Please check again in two working days to see if we have received your I-901 Fee remittance form and fee payment.
    There was a problem with your I-901 Fee remittance form or fee payment, and we had to return them to you for correction.

If you believe sufficient time has passed for us to receive your form and payment, contact I-901 Customer Service for assistance at (US) 1-314-425-1809.

To complete and submit a new I-901 Fee remittance form and pay the fee, please click the "Complete Form I‑901" button.

ابي حل ضروري
  2. كذلك تطلع لي هذي الرسالة بالضبط اذا جيت اكمل الخطوات للتسديد مع العلم رقم ال MOB ماراح احط الاصلي اخاف انه مهم بسوي مثال عليه مع العلم الرقم هذي لما سجلت بالموقع مباشرة طلع لانه متعاملين مع نفس الجامعة ف يطلع لهم بس المشكلة طلع غير عن ال I-20 يمكن هذا الشي اللي خبص السالفة ولا خلاني اكمل الدفع

I receive the below massage

Welcome
    Welcome to the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) SEVIS I-901 Fee processing website.
    This site provides automated capabilities that support the payment of the fee for F-1, F-3, M-1, M-3, and J-1 Non-immigrants required and authorized by Public Law 104-208, Subtitle D, Section 641. Please continue to read below.
    Please visit the Recent News and Updates page for up to date information on changes to the I-901 payment process.

Notice of OMB 1653-0022 Expiration
    The OMB number on your receipt shows an expiration date of January 31, 2015. This date does NOT affect your I-901 payment receipt nor does it mean your fee will expire on January 31, 2015. It is for government, internal use only.
    To complete and submit a new SEVIS Form I‑901 and pay the I‑901 Fee, click the Submit Form I‑901 and Fee Payment button.
    Submit Form I‑901 and Fee Payment
    To check the status of your Form I‑901 or I‑901 Fee payment, click the Check I‑901 Status / Print Payment Confirmation button.

Check I‑901 Status / Print Payment Confirmation
    ابي حل تكفوووون

7 "
  3. خلاص حصلت حل المشكلة وهو طلع في خيار لما اجس اسجل لما اعبي بياناتي كاملة في كلمة اسمها start over وفيه كلمة clear form وفيه كلمة Enter لازم اضغط على كلمة Enter ويجيني بيانات الدفع وكلش وحل المشكلة لازم تكون الساعة والمكان مضبوطين عندك سواء كان لاب توب او كمبيوتر مكتبي

تحياتي
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.