الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة فيزا من جديد

مساعدة فيزا من جديد

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3179 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية adehl
    adehl

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

adehl هولندا

adehl , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى هولندا , تخصصى soon , بجامعة soon
    • soon
    • soon
    • ذكر
    • soon, soon
    • السعودية
    • Jun 2012
    المزيدl

July 17th, 2015, 12:50 AM

السلام عليكم
    انا درست في معهد els والحمدلله خلصته وبعدها هم جابوا لي القبول من الجامعه وكل شي وقبل ماانزل السعوديه رجعت رحت اتاكد ادا في شي ناقص بس قالوا وضعك في السليم ورجعت السعوديه
    حاليا باقي لي شهر وارجع أمريكا رسلت الى الجامعه متى يوصلني الاي توني قالوا SEVIS record ماوصلهم
    راسلت المعهد وبعدها الجامعه
    وهذا رد الجامعه
    Your SEVIS record has been released to MTSU but you are in COMPLETED status. I cannot issue your MTSU I-20 since your record with ELS was in completed status. You were admitted on May 8 and a copy of your acceptance was sent to ELS on May 8th also. At this point you will have to have a brand new initial I-20 from MTSU, you must return home and obtain a brand new visa and pay the SEVIS I-901 fee again. I will need to see a copy of your flight departure records before I will issue a new initial I-20.

Please keep in mind you cannot use your current visa since it was issued to you for ELS and your ELS record no longer exists. This is why you must return back home and pay the SEVIS I-901 fee again and obtain a new F1 student visa with the new initial I-20 from us.

طلبت منهم توضيح اكثر وكان هذا ردهم

Your SEVIS record with ELS auto completed due to non-[enrollment. I cannot issue you the Transfer I-20 since your SEVIS record with ELS no longer exists. This means I must issue you a brand new SEVIS I-20 which will mean you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee again as you have a brand new SEVIS ID and you will need to obtain a new student F1 visa. I can have your new initial I-20 ready tomorrow. If you want express shipping, you can set up a free student account with UMES E-shipGlobal and pay for the shipping fee. We will be notified once the payment has been made and schedule your I-20 to be picked up at our office by the shipping company

الحين المطلوب مني اعمل فيزه مره ثانيه ؟ مثل اول مره ؟
    وهل راح تتأخر او تصير مشكله ؟
    وممكن توضيح عن المشكله لان احس مافهمت السبب
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.