الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

فهموني اش المطلوب

فهموني اش المطلوب

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3713 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية sa345
    sa345

مبتعث جديد New Member

sa345 السعودية

sa345 , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى ادب انجليزي , بجامعة جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
    • جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
    • ادب انجليزي
    • أنثى
    • جدة, قريب
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2014
    المزيدl

February 20th, 2014, 02:17 AM

السلام عليكم
    انا ارسلت قبل فترة لجمعة اريزونا بخصوص القبول المشروط
    وهذا نص الرسالة

This letter concerns the application of Mrs. (__________) to your master’s program majoring in (english literature). I would like to request a conditional admission in to your master’s program in (Teaching English as a Second Language) to satisfy the TOEFL /GRE requirements before actual enrolment.

Please note that i have a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.

In addition, I will study English for full semester at your English center or any place that you may recommend. During which, I will be able to take the TOEFL / GRE tests to your satisfaction and start his academic work

وبعد كم يوم ردتلي الجامعة بهذا الرد

Have you completed your application for this program yet?

If you are interested in the ESL program but you indicated you would be "leaving Saudi Arabia". This program is only offered online not campus-based.

You need to review this site: English Proficiency requirements: https://students.asu.edu/graduate/proficiency. You cannot be admitted to the ESL program until proof of English proficiency is provided either through one of the tests listed or one of the exemptions listed.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please send an email.

Donna Parris

Student Recruitment Coordinator

Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College

Arizona State University

Donna.parris@asu.edu

480-727-1745

education.asu.edu

tdi-signature

The Enrollment Management Team for the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at Arizona State University is committed to providing students, partners, schools and teachers with the highest quality service, information and experience. If you would like to share your feedback about your experiences with our team or a member of our team please reach out to Jenna Kahl, Director of Enrollment and Outreach at jenna.kahl@asu.edu.

اش المطلوب وهل رح يعطوني قبول مشروط او لا
    استنى الردود
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.