الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

جوال glofiish الجديد مع الصور

جوال glofiish الجديد مع الصور

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6244 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية NEO
    NEO

مشرف سابق على ملتقى الحاسب الآلي

NEO الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

NEO , ذكر. مشرف سابق على ملتقى الحاسب الآلي. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى STUDENT , بجامعة DOMINICAN
    • DOMINICAN
    • STUDENT
    • ذكر
    • CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2006
    المزيدl

March 21st, 2007, 02:54 PM

السلام عليكم

اليوم تقريري عن هذا

الجوال

E-TEN glofiish X500 Pocket PC Phone

ما أدري أحد منكم سمع عنه والا لا

هذا سعره في حول

2700 SR

مميزاته:

يقولون عنه

"World's thinnest Pocket PC Phone, GPS and WiFi all-in-one."
    ----

a Samsung S3C2440 400MHz processor
    128MB ROM and 64MB RAM
    2.8" QVGA touchscreen
    Bluetooth 2.0, WiFi (both 802.11b and g)
    2MP camera with flash
    integrated SiRFStar III GPS chipset
    microSD slot
    FM radio tuner!

---

والصور رايح تنهي هذا التقرير

Here's the box. Notice that E-TEN leaves their branding out of the picture, and pushes forth with the glofiish name.

Opening the box, we find a small plastic window that reveals the X500.

Inside the box we find the device, USB charging cable, USB PC cable, stereo headphones with built in microphone, leather case, quick start guide, and software. Also included, surprisingly, was a screen protector. I've never reviewed a device that came with a screen protector.

And here it is - the glofiish X500. Notice the use of brushed aluminum around the edges of the screen, with silver-****llic plastic adorning the rest of the body.
    Moving closer, we can get a look at the buttons on the front of the device. Starting at the upper left, we have the GPS button, M-Desk launcher (more on that later); on the bottom, we have a start/end call button, two soft keys, and a D-Pad. Note the lack of Start menu or OK buttons.

Here we can get a feel for the screen brightness, and how the device appears in-hand.

Up close, we can see the varied use of colors and textures: brushed ****l frame, silver ****llic case, matte silver D-Pad.

Here's a close shot of the two hardware buttons on the top. There are two LEDs on the right and left side. Something I found to be peculiar was that when charging the device, an amber LED illuminates, but doesn't change to green once fully charged.
    On the left side of the device, we have, starting on the right, a stereo headphone port, voice record button, and volume +/- buttons. I found the volume buttons to be awkwardly placed. Also - they didn't have any sort of tactile feedback (such as a raised bump, etc), so that when you thought you were making your car louder, you were actually starting a voice record session.

On the right side of the device (from right to left) is the power button, soft reset hole, and camera button.
    The microSD slot on the glofiish X500 is accessible from the bottom of the device, NOT behind the battery compartment as found on most newer devices, thank goodness. Also, many will be excited to learn the the X500 uses mini USB for charging and syncing. No proprietary connectors to deal with.

The back and sides are covered with soft rubber, making for a food feel. On the rear we find the mono speaker which I found to be plenty loud when using the speakerphone...

...plus the 2MP camera sensor, self-portrait mirror, and flash.
    Opening the back, we find a very tall and wide (but thin) 1530 mAh battery. Also shown above is the stylus, which is retractable. Whether you love or hate retractable styli, they help save space, and they're here to stay.

And, of course, behind the battery you will find the SIM card holder.

The case that it comes with is actually of good quality leather - the texture is soft, and it has a nice leather aroma.

The problem is that it's JUST a case, and not a holster. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this. Keep it in the briefcase? It's a phone - you keep it on your person, and having a case without a belt clip seems silly.

The front buttons glow blue, green and red. Snazzy.
    COMPARISONS

Here's a front shot comparing (from left to right) the 5.5g iPod, i-mate JAQ, Palm Treo 700w, Qtek 8500, i-mate SP5m, glofiish X500, and Dell Axim x51v. Click on for a larger image.

In the side shot, you can really get a feel for the thickness of the glofiish compared to other devices. From the bottom to the top: iPod, Treo 700w, Qtek 8500, i-mate SP5m, glofiish X500, Axim X51v, and JAQ.

Here's another angled comparison shot. From bottom to top: iPod, Treo 700w, Qtek 8500, i-mate SP5m, glofiish X500, Axim X51v, and JAQ.

المصدر:

لطش من بعض المواقع

بعد ما سمعت عنه
    http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=portal_detail&t=reviews&id=885

والسلام عليكم

2. صراحه شكله فتااااااااااااك

واول مره اشوفه او اسمع عنه

بس ما يصلح للي مثل حالاتي << انواع الرفاله والجوال يطيح ستمية مره

وهذا شكله يبيله احد حريص ويحافظ عليه لااااااا وباللمس بعد عز الله بيحتظر من اول اسبوع

يسلمووووووووووو امين
    7 "
  3. هلا اخوي امين والله الجوال ماشاء الله فله وروعة
    ( وايرليس + جي بي اس نظام الملاحة)
    وانا مجربه شخصيا بس اللي معايا glofiish m700 نزل بعد الـ x500 الفرق بين x500 و m700 بس الكيبورد
    وعيبه مافيه الجيل الثالث:116: والكميره محد عندك2 ميجا بكسل التصوير كأنه اقل من 1ميجا بكسل:106:

وانا اشوفه احسن من الجولات Pocket PC الثانية

وان شاء الله بعد كم شهر راح ينزلو اصدار جديد x800 بعد الــ m700 وفيه الجيل الثالث

وهذه مجموعة جولات e-ten glofish
    7 "
  4. sweet_heart
    تسلمي على المرور
    يا سويت
    و
    طالما ما يصلح لك
    لاتهتمي به
    الكاميرا دجة

الكــاســر7
    تسلم أخوي الكاسر7
    على الفرة

ramziraz
    ما شاء الله

ولا تعلمنا الله يصلحك بس
    ياخي شكله إخبآآآآآآآآل
    لكن الكاميرا ما ادري وش تبغى زي ما تقول
    هذه مشكلة
    تسلم أخوي على الصور والمرور

mobsahi
    تسلم لي أخوي ياسر
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.