الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

شرح طريقة البحث عن معاهد اللغة والتقديم عليها - [ المرحلة العاشرة ] ( 10 )

شرح طريقة البحث عن معاهد اللغة والتقديم عليها - [ المرحلة العاشرة ] ( 10 )

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3498 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة norah.h
    شوفي عزيزتي تطبعي و تعبي الالبلكيشن هنا
    http://www.csub.edu/ielc/_files/IELC...ion%20Form.pdf
    وتجمعي الاوراق المطلوبه من حواز والسجل والى ماذلك مكتوب هم وش يبغوا مع رسوم التسجيل 100 دولار و75 دولار لشحن الايتوني طبعا الرسوم بشيك وترسلي الاوراق الى مكتبهم
    Intensive English Language Center
    30 BDC
    9001 Stockdale Highway
    Bakersfield, California 93311-1022
    Phone: (661) 654-2014
    Fax: (661) 654-6914
    E-mail: ielc@csub.edu
    Office Hours
    Monday Through Friday
    8:00 am to 5:00 pm

لكن انتبهي كاتبين هنا Photocopies of financial documents will not be accepted. Applications will not be processed without original financial documents. Additionally, all documents must be in English.
    ان الصوره من الضمان المالي لاتقبل يبغو الضمان الاصلي

واعرفي هم ايش ارسلو لك على الايميل
    Dear Bashayr,

Thank you for your inquiry asking for more information about our program.

The Intensive English Language Center (IELC) provides English language instruction to non-native
    English speakers. Our program focuses on preparing students for success at the university level;
    therefore, our classes are rigorous and academically challenging. Our comprehensive
    ESL program integrates quality ESL instruction in a fun and active learning environment. Students
    will not only use English in class but also have chances to use English with Americans through
    the various clubs available on campus, dormitory living, a homestay program, and activities hosted by the IELC. Our instructors are highly qualified professionals that are sensitive to cultural differences, with a strong interest in international students.

We are pleased to provide you with any further information to help you make a decision about
    where to study English in the USA. The link to our program's website is http://www.csub.edu/ielc/.
    You may view various useful links here that give detailed information about our program.
    I recommend reading the links that interest you and asking me any remaining questions you may have.

Please be aware that our campus offers modern housing for students who wish to live in the dorms.
    The link to campus housing is http://www.csub.edu/housing/.

Homestay accommodations will also be available through a third party company called American Homestay Network.

Since you want to apply to our program, I recommend going to this link directly http://www.csub.edu/ielc/ielcinterna...ply/index.html
    and completing the online application for enrollment. Once you do that, we can begin processing your request.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance as you decide where to study abroad.

Kind regards,

Francisco E. Gonzales, Academic Coordinator
    California State University, Bakersfield
    9001 Stockdale Hwy. 46 MEC
    Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022

(661)654-2014 telephone
    (661)654-6914 fax
    IELC Website: www.csub.edu/ielc
    email: ielc@csub.edu

The IELC program is a member of AAIEP: American Association of Intensive English Programs, NAFSA: Association of International Educators and CATESOL: California Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. CSUB is fully accredited by WASC: Western Association of Schools and Colleges.

هذي رسالتهم لي عالايميل .. عفوا منك مافهمت كيف ارسال اوراقي فيديكس يعني ؟! وكمان ابغى اسأل عن كيفية تعبئة الابليكشن ياليت مين يعرف يساعددني

وشكرا جزيلا الله يوفقنا وياكم جميعاااا ()
    7 "
  2. hg
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bashayer1
    Dear Bashayr,

Thank you for your inquiry asking for more information about our program.

The Intensive English Language Center (IELC) provides English language instruction to non-native
    English speakers. Our program focuses on preparing students for success at the university level;
    therefore, our classes are rigorous and academically challenging. Our comprehensive
    ESL program integrates quality ESL instruction in a fun and active learning environment. Students
    will not only use English in class but also have chances to use English with Americans through
    the various clubs available on campus, dormitory living, a homestay program, and activities hosted by the IELC. Our instructors are highly qualified professionals that are sensitive to cultural differences, with a strong interest in international students.

We are pleased to provide you with any further information to help you make a decision about
    where to study English in the USA. The link to our program's website is Intensive English Language Center | California State University, Bakersfield.
    You may view various useful links here that give detailed information about our program.
    I recommend reading the links that interest you and asking me any remaining questions you may have.

Please be aware that our campus offers modern housing for students who wish to live in the dorms.
    The link to campus housing is Student Housing & Residence Life | California State University, Bakersfield.

Homestay accommodations will also be available through a third party company called American Homestay Network.

Since you want to apply to our program, I recommend going to this link directly Intensive English Language Center | California State University, Bakersfield
    and completing the online application for enrollment. Once you do that, we can begin processing your request.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance as you decide where to study abroad.

Kind regards,

Francisco E. Gonzales, Academic Coordinator
    California State University, Bakersfield
    9001 Stockdale Hwy. 46 MEC
    Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022

(661)654-2014 telephone
    (661)654-6914 fax
    IELC Website: Intensive English Language Center | California State University, Bakersfield
    email: ielc@csub.edu

The IELC program is a member of AAIEP: American Association of Intensive English Programs, NAFSA: Association of International Educators and CATESOL: California Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. CSUB is fully accredited by WASC: Western Association of Schools and Colleges.

هذي رسالتهم لي عالايميل .. عفوا منك مافهمت كيف ارسال اوراقي فيديكس يعني ؟! وكمان ابغى اسأل عن كيفية تعبئة الابليكشن ياليت مين يعرف يساعددني

وشكرا جزيلا الله يوفقنا وياكم جميعاااا ()
    الايميل يشرخ لك عن البرنامج والسكن والى ذك وعطوك طريقه التقديم

الغريب كاتبين لك هنا اكملي اون لاين
    Since you want to apply to our program, I recommend going to this link directly http://www.csub.edu/ielc/ielcinterna...ply/index.html

ولما تدخلي الابلكيشن ملف pdfيعني تطبعي وتعبي وغير كذا مافي خانه تدفعي الرسوم اون لاين يعني لازم شيك وترسلي الاوراق لهم ب ارامكس انتبهي فيدكس تقفلت عندنا

بالنسبه لتعبئه الابلكيشن
    الفتره الاولى
    PERSONAL INFORMATION ملعوماتك الشخصيه وانتبهي الاسم مطابق للجواز
    الفقره الثانيه APPLICATION
    / IMMIGRATION
    INFORMATION
    عن البرنامج اللي تبغي تبتدي فيه والتاريخ على فكره عندهم Application Deadlines حق مارس خلص التقديم عندهم بس الصيف اللي في شهر 6
    الفتره 3 3.
    EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND يقصدوا فيها شهاداتك السابقه وموهلاتك

الفقره 4 4.
    FINANCIAL INFORMATION (Required for all F
    -
    1 Students)
    معلومات عن الضمان المالي تبعك

الفقره 5 5.
    AGENT INFORMATION
    هنا يتكلموا اذا انتي مقدمه عن طريق مكتب او مكتب رشح لك معهدنا مين هو طبعا ذي تبع عملاء المعهد من المكاتب القبولات ماتهمك اتركيها اختاري no

الفقره 6
    HOUSING INFORMATION معلومات السكن اللي تبغى عندهم

فقره 77.
    APPLICANT SHOULD SIGN THE STATEMENT BELOW AFTER READING IT CAREFULLY اسمك وتوقييعك

اهااا فقره 8 كاتبين انو لازم ترسليها ب mail يعني بريد عادي مش ايميل اختاري ارامكس تجنبا لمشكله الفيدكس وكاتبين لك العنوان وايش الاوراق المطلوبه كمااان

اي مساعده هنا محد يقصر صوري ونزلي او انسخي ايش اللي مافهمتيه
    7 "
  3. السلام عليكم

ابغى اسجل لدراسة اللغة في معهد كلية هنري فورد بديربورن ،لكن صفحة التسجيل عندهم ما فيها ذكر للجواز ولا للضمان مالي استغربت! ممكن احد يساعدني كيف اراسلهم حتى احصل على I-20
    الدراسة عندهم للسبرينق قربت في شهر 5
    https://www.hfcc.edu/international/f...student-f1visa
    https://my.hfcc.edu/RegForms/applica...=International
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة البراء سامي
    كيف اتواصل مع الملحقية ممكن تفيديني برقمهم؟؟؟
    الله ييسر أمرك انا حاولت اتواصل معا الاطراف كلها ولاحياة لمن تنادي الحل يا انك تدبر احد عنده المبلغ ويطلعلك شهاده بنكيه ويسوي انه بيتكفل بدراستك عشان يرسلولك القبول ولا تغيير المعهد ل معهد يقبل الضمان المالي اللي بتقدمه الوزاره وحاول تشوف حل عشان تلحق المعاهد الممتازه
    بالتوفيق
    7 "
  5. السلام عليكم، الله يعطيكم العافيه عندي سؤال بسيط ياخوان ياليت تفيدوني انا كلمت معهد وجبت منه قبول لكن باقي تسديد الرسوم عشان i20

وماني عارف طريقة التسديد ياليت تشرحون لي يعني أحط المبلغ المطلوب فوق والدسكربشن ال ١٦ رقم تبع الفيزا ؟ او كيف ؟ اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	ImageUploadedByظ…ط¨طھط¹ط«1423374459.535053.jpg
المشاهدات:	53
الحجـــم:	135.1 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	38551
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Skna
    السلام عليكم

ابغى اسجل لدراسة اللغة في معهد كلية هنري فورد بديربورن ،لكن صفحة التسجيل عندهم ما فيها ذكر للجواز ولا للضمان مالي استغربت! ممكن احد يساعدني كيف اراسلهم حتى احصل على I-20
    الدراسة عندهم للسبرينق قربت في شهر 5
    https://www.hfcc.edu/international/f...student-f1visa
    https://my.hfcc.edu/RegForms/applica...=International

هنا كاتبين في فقره 6 عن الجواز والمستندات المطلوبه من بدايه الفقرات من سجل وطريقه ارسال السجل لهم بالايميل
    Copy of passport pages showing name, photo, passport #, and expiration date (or proof of Canadian citizenship)

بعد ماتعبي الطلب اون لاين تعبي الطلب تبع فقره اثنين Complete the Student Information Form, Student Information Form
    وتجمعلي الاوراق ووترسليها لهم على الايميل اتوقع لكن لو جربتي عبيتي الالبلكيشن بيطلع لك انو ترسليها بالبريد وكاتبين عنوانها

لفت انتباهي في الابلكيشن تبعهم الفقره حقت الاصول وانت من اي عرق
    Are You Hispanic?
    Yes No
    Select All That Apply:
    American Indian/Alaska Native
    Asian
    Black or African American
    Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
    White

من جدهم 2015 ولما تقدم في بلد متقدم تمر عليك الاسئلة العنصريه الغبيه ذي ماتوقع مر علي ابليكشن في دوله عربيه خليجيه حتى هل انت قبلي او حضري اما Black or white

اتوقع عزيزتي لازم توقفي عند النقطه ذي الابلكيشن وسياسه المعهد ماتطمن لان يعطي صوره عنه حتى لو كان السؤال لغرض الاحصاء ماعليه تعتبر اضافه غبيه من المعهد

على العموم ايميلهم الموجود اخر الصفحه راسليهم انو الاوراق ارسلها على الايميل والا البريد وانا اشوف مكتوب البريد
    7 "
  7. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة eve-moly
    السلام عليكم ..
    انا دورت في قائمة المعاهد عن معهد في بنسلفينيا ،فيلادلفيا مالقيت
    فيمكن يكون له اسم ثاني ولا انا ما طلع معايا فيمكن تساعدوني في ذا الموضوع ..
    والله للاسف ياعزيزتي قائمه امريكا راحت من عندي
    لكن حتى تعرفي ايش معاهد بنسلفينيا عندك http://esllist.sacm.org
    موقع الملحقيه اختاري الولايه PN
    وخليها حميع المدن بتطلع لك المعاهد والمدن ومواقعهم الالكترونيه وخذي منها وقارني في القائمه عندك
    بالتوفيق
    7 "
240 من 362 صفحة 240 من 362 ... 190235239240241245290 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.