الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Altek's Leo in the wild: point and shoot, Android phone, or both?

Altek's Leo in the wild: point and shoot, Android phone, or both?

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5062 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Commander of myself
    Commander of myself

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

Commander of myself كندا

Commander of myself , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من كندا , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى BCS , بجامعة Thompson Rivers University
    • Thompson Rivers University
    • BCS
    • ذكر
    • Kamloops, BC
    • كندا
    • Jun 2010
    المزيدl

June 17th, 2010, 08:58 AM

As cameraphone picture quality goes, the story is that it's not really about the sensor resolution, it's about the optics -- and if you want to go by that rule, Altek's beastly Leo should probably have your attention. Just because you've got a huge, telescoping lens doesn't mean it's any good, of course, but we'd argue that it's a good sign in a world dominated by tiny, plastic lenses atop 8 and 12 megapixel sensors of questionable heritage. Indeed, the Android-powered monster has bowed at CommunicAsia 2010 as promised, bringing a 14 megapixel CCD with an honest-to-goodness 3x optical zoom and 720p video capture, WVGA display, 802.11n WiFi, and HSPA for a Q4 '10 release. Amazingly, Altek plans on selling it for $499 -- unlocked, we assume -- and CNET Asia managed to score a few minutes with it this week. Follow the break for video from the event along with Altek's press release.
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.