الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

WE BELONG TOGETHER (Mariah Carey)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6462 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ابو عابد
    ابو عابد

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

ابو عابد غير معرف

ابو عابد , تخصصى accounting محاسبة , بجامعة university of south carlina at columbia
    • university of south carlina at columbia
    • accounting محاسبة
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف , ساوث كورلينا south carlina
    • غير معرف
    • Jun 2006
    المزيدl

August 14th, 2006, 10:14 PM

WE BELONG TOGETHER (Mariah Carey) (Ooh, ooh, sweet love, yeah)I didn't mean itWhen I said I didn't love you, soI should have held on tightI never shoulda let you goI didn't know nothingI was stupid, I was foolishI was lying to myselfI could not fathom that I would everBe without your loveNever imagined I'd beSitting here beside myselfCause I didn't know youCause I didn't know meBut I thought I knew everythingI never feltThe feeling that I'm feelingNow that I don't hear your voiceOr have your touch and kiss your lipsCause I don't have a choiceOh, what I wouldn't giveTo have you lying by my sideRight here, cause baby(We belong together)When you left I lost a part of meIt's still so hard to believeCome back baby, pleaseCause we belong togetherWho else am I gon' lean onWhen times get roughWho's gonna talk to me on the phoneTill the sun comes upWho's gonna take your placeThere ain't nobody betterOh, baby baby, we belong togetherI can't sleep at nightWhen you are on my mindBobby Womack's on the radioSaying to me"If you think you're lonely now"Wait a minuteThis is too deep (too deep)I gotta change the stationSo I turn the dialTrying to catch a breakAnd then I hear BabyfaceI only think of youAnd it's breaking my heartI'm trying to keep it togetherBut I'm falling apartI'm feeling all out of my elementI'm throwing things, cryingTrying to figure outWhere the hell I went wrongThe pain reflected in this songIt ain't even half of whatI'm feeling insideI need youNeed you back in my life, babyWhen you left I lost a part of meIt's still so hard to believeCome back baby, pleaseCause we belong togetherWho else am I gon' lean onWhen times get roughWho's gonna talk to me on the phoneTill the sun comes upWho's gonna take your placeThere ain't nobody betterOh, baby baby, we belong together, babyWhen you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby, please Cause we belong together Who am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to meTill the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody betterOh baby, babyWe belong together
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.