الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تجمع المقبولين لدرجة الدكتوراة الابتعاث المباشر.

تجمع المقبولين لدرجة الدكتوراة الابتعاث المباشر.

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 2461 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فرحتي
    I took the GRE test but my score is low. I contact some department directly and the give me a hope I will be admitted but after I submit my application they reject me because there are limited available seats. I really get tired of them and I am still working hard to get an acceptance but I would like to know what way may I do to be admitted.
    معظم الجامعات الأمريكية تتطلب الحصول على جي ار اي، والبعض منها يتنازل في حال حصل على درجة الماجستير من جامعة أمريكية. الجامعات البريطانية لا تتطلب جي ار اي في رأيي هو الحل الأمثل.
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فرحتي
    I took the GRE test but my score is low. I contact some department directly and the give me a hope I will be admitted but after I submit my application they reject me because there are limited available seats. I really get tired of them and I am still working hard to get an acceptance but I would like to know what way may I do to be admitted.
    الله يعينك

هل حاولت ترفع درجتك في ال GRE؟

شفت موقع ماقوش؟ أو دورة في معهد كابلان؟

الحل الآخر هو البحث عن قبول في الجامعات البريطانية أو الأسترالية، ويطلبون منك مقترح بحثي قوي (بروبوزال)

الله يوفق الجميع
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فرحتي
    السلام عليكم جميعا
    طبعاً الكل اجمع على انو قبول الدكتوراه شي مو سهل انك تجيبو و لكن هو كمان مو شي صعب ومستحيل
    انا اتكلم لكم عن تجربة، ترى قبول الدكتوراه يعتمد على عدة اشياء اذا اتقنتها فتأكد انك حتقبل بإذن الله و هذه الاشياء هي كالتالي:
    ١- ابحث عن الجامعات الموجود بها تخصصك و تأكد ان التخصص موصى به في الوزراة و من قائمة افضل ٢٠٠ جامعة.
    ٢- بعد البحث عن الجامعات حدد من ٩ الى ١٢ جامعة للتقديم بها و ذلك بناءاً على المعايير التالية:
    ا- معدل القبول في القسم كلما زاد كلما كان افضل.
    ب- الدخول الى موقع gradcafe و البحث هل الجامعة هذه من
    الجامعات اللي يقدموا فيها طلاب كثير؟ في دا الموقع حتلاقي كثير
    جامعات الطلاب بيركزوا عليها و يبغوا يقدموا فيها دي الجامعات
    ابعد عنها.
    ج- تأكد اذا القسم مافيه طلاب دوليين كثير لأنو دا الشي يزيد فرص
    قبولك و تقدر تتأكد بالدخول لصفحة القسم بالجامعة.
    د- بعض الاقسام تكتب لك انو اختبار الجي ار اي هو احد معايير
    القبول بالاضافة الى معايير اخرى. دي الاقسام اللي تكتب كدا
    ممكن تقبلك اذا كان ما عندك جي ار اي و لكن بقية اوراقك قوية.
    ٣- ابدأ اقرأ عن شروط القبول في الجامعات اللي حددتها و اتبعها زي ماهو مطلوب فمثلاً بعض الجامعات تشترط تكتب في خطاب الغرض من القبول بعض الاشتراطات دي الاشتراطات لازم تلتزم بيها.
    ٤- خطاب الغرض من القبول بعد ما تكتبو الافضل تستعين ب editor و طبعا حتلاقي تغير كبير في خطاب الغرض من القبول بعد ما يعدلوا احد.
    ٥- التوصيات حاول قد ما تقدر تكون قوية و ركز في دكاترتك الامريكان في مرحلة الماجستير يكتبلو لك التوصيات افضل من حقون البكالوريوس.
    ٦- هذه اهم نقطة و هي اللي فادتني كثير بكلام الدكاترة اللي سووا معايا المقابلات و هي انو تكتب فكرة بحث مبسطة عن رسالة الدكتوراه باتباع طبعا الطرق الصحيحة لكتابة مقترح بحثي و كدا دكتور قال لي حرفياً انو لما قرينا المقترح البحثي شفنا انو عندك خلفية جيدة عن الموضوع و كان مقترحك مثير و جديد.
    ٧- تواصل مع الدكاترة اللي لهم نفس اهتمامك البحثي في الجامعات اللي حددتها و هو اصلا مو مطلوب منك تتواصل معاهم لكن صدقني حتفيدك النقطة ذي جداً و لما ترسل للدكتور ارسل له بغرض انك تبغى رأيو في اوراقك و هل من نصائح ممكن تفيد الابليكشين حقي وقت التقديم.

هذه هي الطريقة اللي انا اتبعتها و المؤكد البعض ممكن يشوفها مجهدة خصوصاً اذا كنت ناوي تقدم على جامعات كتير و لكن اداراتك للوقت مهمة جداً و لو تقعد من ساعة واحدة الى ساعتين كل يوم صدقني خلال اسبوعين حتلاقي نفسك مخلص و سويت شي قوي جداً جداً.

ملاحظة: طريقة كتابة خطاب الغرض من القبول او المقترح البحثي تلاقي لها فيديوهات كثير ممكن تفيدكم لو احتجتو مساعدة في طريقة كتابتها.

وفي الختام اسأل الله لي ولكم التوفيق في كل اموركم يارب و يكتبلنا الخير حيثما كان.
    7 "
  4. I tried to get a higher score in for the GRE test but I could not. I will take it again only if the university asked me to take it. It took a lot of my time and money and I am not sure if I really can achieve a higher score. I tried so hard to contact many universities for admission, but I think it is just about luck. Inshallah, I will get one. I graduated from the State and I have no idea about Britsh. I will be thankful if anyone recommended a university there for me. I find it hard to know a really good university, program, and city right there. You know living there for years is not an easy decision and I am afraid to move there with my family without a good knowledge of the city where I live especially. I am familiar with America that's why I looked only there.

Thank you for all your responses guys and please if anyone of you still has any advice to me, don't hesitate to share it with all of us. I get my master in IT Management and I am looking for any related filed.
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فرحتي
    I tried to get a higher score in for the GRE test but I could not. I will take it again only if the university asked me to take it. It took a lot of my time and money and I am not sure if I really can achieve a higher score. I tried so hard to contact many universities for admission, but I think it is just about luck. Inshallah, I will get one. I graduated from the State and I have no idea about Britsh. I will be thankful if anyone recommended a university there for me. I find it hard to know a really good university, program, and city right there. You know living there for years is not an easy decision and I am afraid to move there with my family without a good knowledge of the city where I live especially. I am familiar with America that's why I looked only there.

Thank you for all your responses guys and please if anyone of you still has any advice to me, don't hesitate to share it with all of us. I get my master in IT Management and I am looking for any related filed.

?How many hours do you study A DAY for the GRE
    I understand you. The GRE test is a challenge test. You can, however, beat it with a lot of practice. Knowing some techniques are so helpful as well
    .I have to take it and get a high score as you, but I am really optimistic
    I would like to take it soon and see what score I will achieve
    I took it almost last month and the score was 14 points higher than the last one!! yaayy
    What I did was buying the Manhattan books " 8 books" and studied all the materials inside them. It took all of my time, but I knew that it worth
    Now, I watch manhattan videos on youtube, and also study from the GRE club which is a website for the GRE takers " Google it
    Do not escape! Phase the challenge. It is not a logic reason " at least for me" to move to another country in order not to take the GRE test

All the best
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة laaljumah

?How many hours do you study A DAY for the GRE
    I understand you. The GRE test is a challenge test. You can, however, beat it with a lot of practice. Knowing some techniques are so helpful as well
    .I have to take it and get a high score as you, but I am really optimistic
    I would like to take it soon and see what score I will achieve
    I took it almost last month and the score was 14 points higher than the last one!! yaayy
    What I did was buying the Manhattan books " 8 books" and studied all the materials inside them. It took all of my time, but I knew that it worth
    Now, I watch manhattan videos on youtube, and also study from the GRE club which is a website for the GRE takers " Google it
    Do not escape! Phase the challenge. It is not a logic reason " at least for me" to move to another country in order not to take the GRE test

All the best
    I took the test recently two times and I studied from Manhattan books. I will try to take it again. Thank you for your encouragement.
    7 "
146 من 164 صفحة 146 من 164 ... 96141145146147151 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.