الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Thanks

Thanks

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6117 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية دنيا في الدنيا
    دنيا في الدنيا

مبتعث مميز Characteristical Member

دنيا في الدنيا غير معرف

دنيا في الدنيا , تخصصى طالبة , بجامعة سانت ماري
    • سانت ماري
    • طالبة
    • غير معرف
    • هاليفاكس, هاليفاكس
    • غير معرف
    • Apr 2007
    المزيدl

July 28th, 2007, 03:14 AM

… Some people make your life special and wonderful, just by being around you
    You don’t think about it most of time, you believe as I did that they’ll be there for you forever ... I can’t imagine my life after they pass away, it seem to be illogical; they were there since my born … How would my life become without them ?!!

The first face I saw ,,, the first hands that hold me ,,, the first lips that kissed me ,,, the … first sound that I recognized ,,, the first lap that warmed me ,,,
    She’ll be always the first person to share every special things with me, my mother;
    my hero

When you hurt or cry , she’ll be the first one to commiserate you … the first arms that opened to you … the first heart to accept you as you are, you can be your self with her .. The first ears that listen to you; your problems , fears , hopes , dreams , ambitions and even your sillies ..

?!! Can you imagine your life without her
    - Her smile , her words , her face , her sound , her smell , her clothes …. Even when she got angry and mad, it’ll be priceless memories.
    .. Mother: our hero .. She suffered and struggled to supply us with what we needed
    Love , kindness , passion and warm lap that we run to … if any thing is miss up in our lives.

… So
    Thanks , thanks and thanks .. Mother
    - I know that being thankful isn’t enough; whatever we do , we gave , we ……!!! sacrificed we can’t show how grateful we are
    .. No one is able to do that .. So we’ll do our best to make you satisfy and pleased .. We’ll keep trying to be the perfect descendants
  2. يعطيك العافية على الموضوع الاكثر من رائع اللي يتكلم عن اجمل واحلى وافضل واحسن وارق واحن والطف واونس مخلوقه على وجه الارض ...... الام
    مهما عبرنا لن نوفيها حقها
    جاء رجل الى النبي صلى الله علية وسلم يسأله كيف يوفي حق امه وجميلها عليه ليبرها واخبر النبي انه حج بها وهو يحملها على منكبية
    فرد علية الرسول صلى الله علية وسلم "لم توفيها اجر طلقة من طلقاتها بك"فيما معنى الحديث عشان مو متأكذة من النص في قولة صلى الله علية وسلم
    ولكن الهدف انه حج بأمه وهي على منكبية وانظروا الى المشقة في ذلكلان الحج في ذلك الزمن كان جهادا وليس ميسرا كما هو الان ومع ذلك لم يوفيها اجر الم طلقة واحدة من طلقاتها وهي تلده
    فكيف بتربيتها وصبرها وحزنها علينا وسهرها اذا مرضنا واصغائها اذا تحدثنا وغية كثير>>>>طولت عليكم بس حبيت اعبر ولو باليسير عن فضلها
    مشكورة عزيزتي الله يوفقك ويكسبك ويانا بر الوالدين في الدنيا والاخرة
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة دنيا في الدنيا

When you hurt or cry , she’ll be the first one to commiserate you … the first arms that opened to you … the first heart to accept you as you are, you can be your self with her .. The first ears that listen to you; your problems , fears , hopes , dreams , ambitions and even your sillies ..
    يسلمو ع الموضوع
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.