الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدتكم الله يعافيكم اللي عندهم لغه يجون يفيدوووني بسرعه

مساعدتكم الله يعافيكم اللي عندهم لغه يجون يفيدوووني بسرعه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4855 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية mossab A
    mossab A

مبتعث جديد New Member

mossab A الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

mossab A , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى قانون , بجامعة لم يتم التحديد
    • لم يتم التحديد
    • قانون
    • ذكر
    • لم يتم التحديد, لم يتم التحديد
    • السعودية
    • Dec 2010
    المزيدl

December 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM

السلام عليكم
    راسلت الجامعتين اللي بتامبا

وردوا علي جامعه usf

وارسلولي ان ماعندهم قبول مشروط بتخصص ادارة الاعمال الزبده ارسلولي ايميل طويل عريض ومافهمته مره

اللي ودي ارسلهم اني ابي اي قبول عشان اوديه للملحقيه واجي ادرس بمعهد اخذ لغه وابدا ادرس بجامعتهم

فقولولي وش ارد عليه

هذي رسالته

Dear Mossab,

Greetings from INTO USF!

Unfortunately the Business School at USF does not offer Conditional Admission. But we do offer the Pathway program. Please review the attached brochure and select the program that best fits your needs. To apply for one of our Pathway Programs, this is what we will need:

A complete application (attachment)
    Copy of your passport
    Bank statement or Letter of financial support. This is because you need to show you are financially able to pay for your studies and your living expenses.
    complete transcripts and certificate of graduation; in both, English and native language
    TOEFL, Password or IELTS score

Also, we need to clarify the following points:

In order to achieve admission into the Undergraduate/Graduate pathway program you must meet the minimum requirement in one of the following areas: TOEFL score of 61, IELTS score of 5.0, Password score of 5.5 or completion of level 4 in Academic English. Please let us know If you have taken the TOEFL/Password/IELTS exam and met the minimum requirement. If not, then you will be enrolled in the Academic English program for a minimum of 2 semesters until completion of level 4.

Every applicant of the Undergraduate Pathway program has to live on campus for the first two semesters by USF policy. Attached you will find the brochure, and in page 89 you can find all the different housing types and costs. Please indicate which housing accommodation you would like (housing for the Graduate pathway applicants is optional).

Once we get these documents, we will be able to issue you an I-20. With an I-20, you can apply for a student visa in the US Embassy.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our program.

Thank you for chosing University of South Florida,

2. In order to achieve admission into the Undergraduate/Graduate pathway program you must meet the minimum requirement in one of the following areas: TOEFL score of 61, IELTS score of 5.0, Password score of 5.5 or completion of level 4 in Academic English. Please let us know If you have taken the TOEFL/Password/IELTS exam and met the minimum requirement. If not, then you will be enrolled in the Academic English program for a minimum of 2 semesters until completion of level 4.

المصدر: http://www.mbt3th.us/vb/forum39/thre...#ixzz186VjjRPn
    حفاظاً على حقوق الكاتب نرجو عدم حذف المصدر مبتعث

اخي الكريم , هذا المقطع جيد في الرساله ,, يقولك اذا ما جبت الدرجه المطلوبه في التوفل او الابتلس , تدخل معهدنا و تدرس ترمين ,, الين تخلص المستوى الرابع ,, يعني تدخل من الجامعه من المعهد ,, من غير توفل ,, يعني شي ممتااااز

و الطلبات سهله و موجوده عندك ,, افضل من القبول المشروط ,,, لانه ما ح توافق عليه الوزاره ,, كل اللي طالبينه ,,
    1- نموذج طلب التقديم ,,
    2- صوره من جواز السفر
    3- درجه التوفل (انت اتخرج من معهدهم اريح لك )
    4- الضمان المالي ,, او كشف حسابك فيه المبلغ اللي يكفي رسوم الدراسه و تكاليف المعيشه ,

و في شرط هم حاطينه ,, لازم توفيه ,,

Every applicant of the Undergraduate Pathway program has to live on campus for the first two semesters by USF policy

المصدر: http://www.mbt3th.us/vb/forum39/thre...#ixzz186XNTwF5
    حفاظاً على حقوق الكاتب نرجو عدم حذف المصدر مبتعث
    هو انك تسكن في سكن الجامعه لمده ترمين ,, اذا كنت من طلاب البكالريوس ,,, و بمجرد تجمع طلباتهم ,, حيعطوك I-20

اخي الكريم ,, رجاااااااااء اول شي ترد على سؤالي هذا و بعدين ارسل لهم الكلام اللي كتبته لك في الاخير ,, انا اعرف انه حصولك على قبول من الجامعه يساعدك على الحصول على بعثه ,, لكن ,, حصولك على قبول من غير شروط ,, و انك تعطي للزواره قبول نهائي معناته انك ماتحتاج لغه ,, بالتالي (منطقيا) ما حيدفعو لك رسوم اللغه ,, رجاء فكر و قولي ... ايش الترتيب الطلوب ,, انا ماعرف في هذه الخطوات ,, انا دخلت اخدمك في قراءة الرساله و الرد عليها ,, ارجوك رد علي قبل ما ترسل لهم اللي انا كتبته لك ,,

اذا انت تبغى هذه الجامعه و تدرس لغه عندهم ترمين .. ترد عليهم كده تقولهم ,,

I am interested in your Pathway Program.
    What I need to is be fully admitted to receive a scholarship from Saudi Arabia government. I have all the requirements except for the TOEFL scour
    So, I would like to study ESL in your English school.
    Is it possible that you provide me with an admission letter shows that I am accepted in your program to finish my scholarship process.
    Please note that having this scholarship means having financial guarantee to make the all payment including tuition, living expenses.
    Thanks and Regards

7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.