الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

عوائل وغرف في بوسطن

عوائل وغرف في بوسطن

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4443 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. A two family home in Hyde Park (Fairmont Hill/Milton line). Great location and neighborhood., $500/month plus 1/2 of utilities (electric and gas heat, cable TV). I'm a professional who lives alone, very clean, a non-smoker. Ideal person would also be a professional working in Boston. Walking distance to Commuter Rail (Fairmont line), also on Bus line to downtown. Laundry in basement. If interested, please contact me if you would like more information
    وللاتصال فية 8573459051
    Hyde Park
    $500 per Month(s)
    $200
    7 "
  2. Please send me an email to elisangela2u@gmail.com if you are interested in see photos.
    LOOKING FOR A GIRL PLEASE. THIS IS NOT A ROOMING HOUSE. It is a family home looking for a housemate.

AVAILABLE NOW
    HUGE BEDROOM. WALKING CLOSETS!

Eletricity, gas, Free wife ...ALL INCLUEDED!

Beautiful bedroom on the second floor of a single family home for rent. We are LOOKING FOR ONE ROOMMATE! (No smoking in the house please!) 4 big windows on the bedroom. walking closets

The house is beautiful and nicely decorated.

Big size kitchen,+ DINNER ROOM a lots of room.!!!!It has everything you need!!!

FIRE PLACE ON LIVING ROOM + FLAT SCREEN TV

* Inground pool.HUGE! (in repair for the summer)

*Beautiful yard with a lots of flowers, trees. Great for resting....Read, enjoy your self away from the city.And so close to city!

*washer and dryer.

* Dishwasher.

*Gas stove

*Garbage disposal

****Grill with a patio!!!tables and chairs.

*Room in the first floor.Bathroom in the first floor.

*New paint

*Hardwood floors IN THE BEDROOM

*Nice bath NEW RENOVATED

place for you to park off the street. It is very quiet, safe and private.

Anyone would love to live at this place. MUST SEE IT!

Close to Square one mall, many restaurants at rote one, park,banks, coffee shop and more.

FLIGHT ATTENDS DO NOT LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY!!Only 10 min drive to the Logan. It has all the furniture already!

Please call Elisangela @ 617-2515719

ALL YOU NEED TO MOVE IN IS first month's rent $600 and $300 for deposit . all utility bills included. PLUS internet!!!
    YOU NEED $900 TO MOVE IN.

Beautiful pictures available. UPON REQUEST!

IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT WITH THE FURNITURE...WE WILL REMOVE IT WITH NO COST TO YOU.Location: SAUGUS/LYNN /8 MIN TO LOGAN AIRPORor
    7 "
  3. Hello from the Wellington's We are new to hosting but have met other families including my in-laws that have been hosting for a couple years and loved it! I think it would be awesome to meet different types of people from around the world. My name is Mutita (mahtitah) but you can call me Tida if that is easier right now i am a stay at home mom. My hobbies are painting, cooking, shopping and singing. My husbands name is Victor. He works in Sales. His hobbies are drawing, reading and working out. We have a wonderful seven year old daughter named Zya who is in the first grade this year. She loves any type of animal or bug. She loves to draw and play with her stuff animals. If it is nice out she would be seen playing outside on her scooter or climbing trees. We also have a tuxedo cat named Socks. She is very affectionate and playful. We had her since she was a kitten and became a part of our family. We are a very laid back type of family. We are very family oriented and enjoy doing family activies together like camping or going out to eat. During the school year we usually have a game night or we would watch a movie together. If there any questions about My family please feel free to ask
    Our home is a single family home. We have 5 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Our home is clean with a big kitchen, dining room/living room, Family room, Laundry room and a screened in porch. The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. We literally live down the street from the T station which is a plus. You can see the Asmont Station outside our window thats how close we are I hope this little bit of info about my family helped you get an idea of what we are like. Any questions please email me at only1xmutita@gmail.com and i am Looking forward to hear from you have a great day!!
    7 "
  4. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    الله يعطيك العافيه والصحه و يوفقك علئ مجهودك
    ليتني قرأت موضوعك من زمان ... لسه اليوم شايفته وانا رحلتي لبوسطن يوم 16 مارس
    صراحه مارتبت ولا شي ايش تنصحني؟
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dr/hadeel
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    الله يعطيك العافيه والصحه و يوفقك علئ مجهودك
    ليتني قرأت موضوعك من زمان ... لسه اليوم شايفته وانا رحلتي لبوسطن يوم 16 مارس
    صراحه مارتبت ولا شي ايش تنصحني؟
    . هلا أختي فية بعض العوائل طالبين طالبة راسليهم. واذا كنتي تريديني أساعدك بالمراسلة من عيوني وأنصحك بالبداية تحجزين فندق لمدة أسبوع. الله يوفقك.
    7 "
5 من 16 صفحة 5 من 16 ... 45610 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.