الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

عوائل وغرف في بوسطن

عوائل وغرف في بوسطن

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4433 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية يوسف الراجحي
    يوسف الراجحي

مبتعث فعال Active Member

يوسف الراجحي الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

يوسف الراجحي , ذكر. مبتعث فعال Active Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Bio , بجامعة NOTYET
    • NOTYET
    • Bio
    • ذكر
    • Boston, MA
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2011
    المزيدl

February 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM

السلام عليكم
    أي شخص يريد المساعدة
    هذا ايميل من احدى العوائل التي تبحث عن طالبة وهذا الرقم Irene Schmitz
    617-957-7624

وهذا الايميل itschmitz3@gmail.com
    في Boston/Methuen area
    لا اعرفها ولكن حبيت افيد اي شخص يبحث عن عايلة والله يوفق الجميع

Hi

So you are a male not female. I am only able to host a female. How old are you? Maybe I can find another host family for you. How much can you pay to stay and what do you need the host family to provide for you. If you want me to check it out please get back to me.

Thanks
    Irene.
  2. How to spot a scam:

Does the rent sound too cheap for the area?
    Is all contact made by email or instant messenger?
    Are they unable to arrange a viewing of the property?
    Do they ask for you to send a deposit via Western Union before you've seen the room?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions, there's a strong likelihood that this person is a scammer and you should stop all contact immediately. Report them to EasyRoommate.com and we will make sure they're removed from the site.
    * Never send any personal documents
    * Always view the room before committing to any deposit
    Remember, if it seems too good to be true, it is probably a scam.
    These people try their hardest to seem legitimate, so on some occasions they will send you documents and ask for a copy of your passport that could be used for illegal activities for the next scam.
    ملاحظات مهمة لاتدفع التأمين قبل ان ترى الشقة او الغرفة لأنة احتمال يطلبون منك تحولها عن طريق الويسترن يونين ... واذا كانت مثلا الشقة رخيصة وتلفت الانتباة لان المنطقة الاسعار فيها اغلى من سعرها فيرجى الانتباة
    لا ترسل صورة جوازك او الفيزا او اي اوراق خاصة بك لأنة ممكن يستخدموها بعمليات الأحتيال والله يكفينا من شر المحتالين
    7 "
  3. Available May 15th... Room in a large beautiful 3 bedroom apartment.
    I will accept weekly and monthly stays.
    Shared bathroom, kitchen (dishwasher, brand new stove), living room, dinning room, hardwood floors. Free laundry in unit Free internet, heat etc... Near Arnold Arboretum Park and Faulkner Hospital. Walking distance from Roslindale center/commuter rail train station. Closest Subway T line is Orange Line Forest Hill station. Buses run on both Centre St and Walter St. Bus #38 (and other buses) to Bus #39 will take you to Longwood area/ Huntington Ave.
    Near Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Chestnut Hill, Brookline. 20 minute drive into Boston center.
    Room is good size 11'x11'. Room has 2 windows and a closet. Single bed and a desk.
    Looking for non-partying, non-smoker, mature and responsible female.
    We are: 40 yr old mom and 9 yr old daughter. We're quiet and respectful, no drama, looking for same. I have a 9-5 job and my daughter is in school all day. She is also with her dad every other weekend. I'm originally from Lisbon, Portugal. I do creative work for educational publishing companies.
    Supermarket is walking distance. Close to library and shops, bus etc...
    I will include Breakfast and Dinner!
    Please email me... raquelhsousa@hotmail.com and I will send you photos!

Thanks..
    Raquel
    Company:
    Phone: (617) - 818 - 6027
    Email: raquelhsousa@hotmail.com. هذي أم مع وحدة من بناتها. ومعلومات الاتصال موجودة. Price: $700.00 per Month, Furnished
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.