الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ممكن طريقة تعبئة نموذج المعلومات المالية Salisbury University

ممكن طريقة تعبئة نموذج المعلومات المالية Salisbury University

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3997 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية abady1008
    abady1008

مبتعث جديد New Member

abady1008 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

abady1008 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى إدارة أعمال , بجامعة SALISBURY UNIVERSITY
    • SALISBURY UNIVERSITY
    • إدارة أعمال
    • ذكر
    • SALISBURY, maryland
    • السعودية
    • May 2013
    المزيدl

May 17th, 2013, 03:25 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..

عزمت على الدراسة بأمريكا على حسابي الخاص وأرسلت الشهادات وصورة الجواز والضمان البنكي للمعهد التابع لجامعة سالزبري بولاية ماري لاند ..

المهم أرسلت لي إدارة المعهد رسالة وفيها ملف مرفق يبوني أعبيه على أساس يرسلو لي i-20 لاصدار الفيزا ..

الملف عبارة عن محتوى يتم فتحه ببرنامج (أدوبي رايدر)

أخوكم غشيم مرررره ومو عارف ايش اسوي وكيف أعبيه وفوق كذا لازم انتهي منه بسرعه لاني موظف حكومي وناوي اقدم فصل بمجرد اصدار الفيزا قبل شهر 9 كأقصى حد اذا أمكن ..

هذا نص الملف اللي وصلني

SECTION 3–ELI FINANCIAL INFORMATION
    ESTIMATED EXPENSES PER SEMESTER (14 instructional weeks)
    Request on-campus housing? ❏ Yes ❏ No
    Full-Time Tuition (18-20 hours/week) $ 3,800
    Estimated Living Expenses (Room and Board) $ 4,000
    Books $ 150
    Activities Fee $ 50
    Testing Fee $ 50
    (Each student will be tested and placed at an appropriate skill level)
    Health Insurance $ 320
    (Required for J-1 students, recommended for F-1 students)
    Dependents $ 2,000 (per each dependent)
    Semester Total $8,370
    Two Semester Total $16,740
    DEPENDENTS
    If no dependents, please move to next section
    First dependent’s name __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    Relationship to student_______________________________Country of birth ____________________Date of birth_________________
    Month/Day/Year
    This dependent will come to the U.S. to live with the student ❏ Yes ❏ No
    Gender of dependent ❏ Male ❏ Female
    Second dependent’s name __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Relationship to student_______________________________Country of birth ____________________Date of birth_________________
    Month/Day/Year
    This dependent will come to the U.S. to live with the student ❏ Yes ❏ No
    Gender of dependent ❏ Male ❏ Female
    If more than two dependents, please provide the above information on an additional sheet.
    Note: For each dependent coming to the U.S., an additional $2,000 must be verified per session.
    METHODS OF PAYMENT
    Send completed application with a $45 nonrefundable application fee to:
    Salisbury University, Office of Admissions, 1101 Camden Avenue, Salisbury, Maryland 21801-6860.
    Enclosed is the $45 payment in the form of: ❏ Cash (in-person only) ❏ Check ❏ Money Order ❏ MasterCard
    Credit card number Expiration date (mmyy)
    Authorized signature
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
    Authorized name as appears on the card __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    READ AND SIGN
    If admitted to the English Language Institute at Salisbury University, I agree to abide by all regulations and requirements of the
    University now in effect or those that may be adopted.
    Signature __________________________________________________ _________________Date ________________________________
    Month/Day/Year
    — — —
    SOURCES OF SUPPORT
    Any international student wishing to attend the English Language Institute at Salisbury University must provide proof of funding. This
    form is considered complete ONLY when financial documentation is provided (e.g. letters from banks certifying availability of funds,
    letters of sponsorship from private sponsors, governments or employers). This form is used to determine the applicant’s ability to
    cover the cost of attending Salisbury University. All supporting documents must be original, in English, amounts must be in U.S.
    dollars and issued within 12 months of application. According to the United States Department of Homeland Security, Salisbury
    University may only issue a “Certificate of Eligibility” (I-20 or DS 2019) if the applicant has been offered admission to this institution
    and has submitted appropriate financial documentation. A copy of these documents will be sent to you with your I-20 or DS 2019.
    You must show both forms to the U.S. embassy/consulate to obtain your visa.
    Amount To Be Drawn
    From Source (First Year)
    Personal funds. A signed bank statement showing current funds available and average funds
    balance for the past year should be provided.
    U.S. $ ________________
    Family/sponsor funds. A bank statement showing current funds available and average balance
    for the past year; or an employer’s statement showing sufficient income to support the student is
    required. The sponsor must also sign the statement in Section 4. U.S. $ ________________
    Name of sponsor __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Relationship to student __________________________________________________ _________________
    Address __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Other private sponsor. A bank statement showing current funds available and average balance
    for the past year; or an employer’s statement showing sufficient income to support the student
    is required. The sponsor must also sign the statement in Section 4. U.S. $ ________________
    Name of sponsor __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Address __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Governmental scholarship or loan. A copy of the award letter must accompany this form. U.S. $_________________
    Other source. Please fully explain and document this source of funds on an attached sheet. U.S. $_________________
    Total U.S. $ ________________
    What is the total amount of money you expect to have when you arrive at this institution? U.S. $_________________
    I certify that this statement is a true reflection of my intended sources of sponsorship while attending Salisbury University. I will be
    responsible for all debts incurred while undertaking my course of study. I realize Salisbury University is unable to provide me with
    any financial assistance. I certify that the above information is correct and complete:
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    Student's signature Month/Day/Year
    SECTION 4–SPONSOR’S CERTIFICATION
    I certify that I will provide financial support to (student’s name) __________________________________________________ ________
    as listed above for the duration of his/her study at Salisbury University. I understand that the estimated costs of attendance are subject
    to change without notice or obligation, and that sponsors are expected to plan for reasonable increases. I have examined any
    laws regarding transfer of funds from my country of residence and will take all necessary steps to ensure that the money can be
    transferred as needed. I further understand that employment authorization for the student is extremely difficult to obtain and withdrawal
    of my sponsorship is likely to result in the student’s inability to continue his/her studies.
    Sponsor’s name (please print) __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Sponsor’s signature __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    Sponsor’s address __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    Sponsor’s e-mail _____________________________________ Telephone _________________________ Date ___________________
    Month/Day/Year
    If more than one sponsor please provide the above information on an additional sheet.
    TO BE COMPLETED BY SALISBURY UNIVERSITY
    I certify that I have reviewed this declaration and all attached documents and approve issuance of a Certificate of Eligibility
    (for F-1 or J-1 visa status).
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
    Agata Liszkowska, Associate Director, Center for International Education Date

ياليت تساعدوني ..
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.