October 29th, 2014, 09:58 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قال تعالى ﴿فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ﴾
انا قدمت على جامعة اركنساس ستي
وجتني منهم رسالة
Good afternoon and thank you for your email and questions. I am excited you are considering the University of Arkansas for your studies.
To begin, I would recommend visiting our International Admissions homepage, which can be found here Home | International Admissions Office | University of Arkansas
. This site contains valuable information about our admissions process, including specific admission requirements, application materials and important deadlines to remember. I will also outline our application process below:
Undergraduate Application process:
1. Apply on-line or download the application: Home | International Admissions Office | University of Arkansas
2. Submit the Summary of Educational Experience: http://iao.uark.edu/forms/undergrad/educ-summary.pdf
3. Submit official SAT or ACT test scores, which are used for academic advisement and placement into courses. These must be sent directly from the testing agency. If SAT or ACT scores are not submitted, you will be required to take the COMPASS test when you arrive on campus ACT Compass | ACT
4. Submit the Supplemental and Financial Information form: http://iao.uark.edu/forms/misc/financial-stmt.pdf
verifying that sufficient funds are available for study.
5. Submit the official IELTS or TOEFL score. Our institution code for the IELTS is 232 and 6866 for the TOEFL. Applicants who meet the academic and financial requirements of the UA, but not the TOEFL/IELTS requirement, will be conditionally admitted and required to attend our intensive English program (through Spring International Language Center Home
6. Submit a USD $50 application fee. Fee must be drawn on a U.S. bank OR may be paid by credit card on-line.
7. Submit official academic records/transcripts/mark sheets.
8. Submit a copy of the name page of your passport.
9. Personal Essay outlining your academic goals.
10. One (1) letter of recommendation, preferably from a current teacher/instructor.
For students who meet the academic and financial requirements of the University but not the English proficiency requirements, conditional admission may be granted. Students who are conditionally admitted are required to attend our intensive English program (through Spring International Language Center Home
Students wishing to be considered for conditional admission must submit a complete application packet (outlined above) with the exception of TOEFL/IELTS scores.
After reviewing the information above, if you have any additional questions about the University of Arkansas or our application and admission process, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Assistant Director for International Student Recruitment
Graduate and International Recruitment and Admissions
213 Ozark Hall
University of Arkansas
Phone: (479) 575-3207
Fax: (479) 575-5246 www.iao.uark.edu
UAspire UApply UAchieve
واتمنى من الاخوة معرفة وش الطلبات غير الجواز ورسوم الابليكيشين
الله يسعدكم ياارب