الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

أريد خطاب مرسل للجامعه ,أبين فيه بأني أرغب في الحصول على قبول مشروط

أريد خطاب مرسل للجامعه ,أبين فيه بأني أرغب في الحصول على قبول مشروط

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5445 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية زوووز
    زوووز

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

زوووز الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

زوووز , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى كمبيوتر , بجامعة كنج سعود
    • كنج سعود
    • كمبيوتر
    • ذكر
    • رياض, الوسطى
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2009
    المزيدl

May 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM

مساء الخيــر

بليــز ,,اللي يقــدر يساعدني لايبخــــل علي

أريد خطاب مرسل للجامعه_ جامعة دنفـر _ ماستر ادارة أعمال وتسويق

,أبين فيه بأني أرغب في الحصول على قبول مشروط منتهي باللغـة _ حيث سأدرس بالمعهد التابع للجامعه

هل ممكن مساعده,,,,

ولكم منـــي أرق التحايــا العطـــره
  2. تفضل يا الغالي هذا استفسار عن اذا فيها قبول مشروط ولا لا ??

ويقول بعد انك بتدرس لغه عندهم

وبالتوفيق

hello,

I am a new student. I am from Saudi Arabia , and I want to register in your university with a conditional admition. That I want ,first, to study English language in the language institute. So I can join the institute after I pass the toefel exam.

Can I get this kind of admission ?

please let me know as soon as possible , so i can register as fast as possible ...

thank you ,, and I am waiting for your respond ..
    7 "

3. هذا خطاب لطلب الحصول على قبول مشروط من جامعة معينة

Dear Dr

I would like to inform you that I have been nominated for the candidacy to receive a full educational scholarship in the field of --------- from Ministry of Higher Education In Saudi Arabia. The scholarship will cover tuition fess for the ESL intensive study and the related study that I am going to be admitted in. In the same time, the scholarship will cover the books, medical insurance and living expenses which will be in monthly based payment. In this moment, the sponsor requires either full admission or conditional admission to finish the final processing of the scholarship. Upon this issue, I would like to have a conditional admission since I have to go to the English program to achieve the requirement of the TOEFL score during my intensive English course. Please inform me about the possibility to have the conditional admission in this moment since the time is the main concern to me. Thank you very much and appreciate your help.

Sincerely Yours’
    Name :
    E-mail :
    Mobile#:
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maha7
    هذا خطاب لطلب الحصول على قبول مشروط من جامعة معينة

Dear Dr

I would like to inform you that I have been nominated for the candidacy to receive a full educational scholarship in the field of --------- from Ministry of Higher Education In Saudi Arabia. The scholarship will cover tuition fess for the ESL intensive study and the related study that I am going to be admitted in. In the same time, the scholarship will cover the books, medical insurance and living expenses which will be in monthly based payment. In this moment, the sponsor requires either full admission or conditional admission to finish the final processing of the scholarship. Upon this issue, I would like to have a conditional admission since I have to go to the English program to achieve the requirement of the TOEFL score during my intensive English course. Please inform me about the possibility to have the conditional admission in this moment since the time is the main concern to me. Thank you very much and appreciate your help.

Sincerely Yours’
    Name :
    E-mail :

Mobile#:

شكرا مها واتوقع رساله جيده موفقه انشالله
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.