الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

(LOW GPA) ضرورررررررري جدا اسماء الجامعات التي تقبل المعدل المنخفض في كاليفورنيا

(LOW GPA) ضرورررررررري جدا اسماء الجامعات التي تقبل المعدل المنخفض في كاليفورنيا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5351 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية CaliStudent
    CaliStudent

مبتعث جديد New Member

CaliStudent غير معرف

CaliStudent , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى English Lang. and Translation , بجامعة N A
    • N A
    • English Lang. and Translation
    • أنثى
    • Los Angeles, California
    • غير معرف
    • Sep 2009
    المزيدl

September 1st, 2009, 12:47 AM

Dear all,

I have a serious problem with my Bachelor's GPA ,It is very low !!

I am looking for universities in California offering a conditional admission for the Master degree ,so in this way i can take some courses to raise my GPA uopn the university request .

Please please please this is very urgent issues i need to fix as soon as possible ...and i need your help to do that .

Or if you have any other suggestions for raising the low GPA please provide me with : (

Regards,
    CaliStudent

2. You haven't indicated essential information that help us to give accurate suggestions.

Your major:

Your English proficiency level:

Your GPA:

Are you financially sponsored by SACM:
    i

For your record, if a student does not meet the minimum required GPA for the school for whcih he/she applies, he or she has to ask for provisioanl admission not a conditional admission. Conditional admission is most of the time given for a student that has not met the school's English proficiency requirments. Provisional admission, on the flip side, is guaranteed some time for a student seeks admission into gradaute program with low GPA
    7 "
  3. First of all thank you very much for your replying to my enquiry

I have graduated from English language Literature and Translation Dept.
    with a 1.56 GPA

I started my study here in LA in one of English language schools and i have recently attended the SACM for maintain high scores in my school

But now my low GPA is causing a serious problem for me and preventing me from getting the university acceptance for my master degree

I do not know what to do in such case and if there are some university in LA accept the low GPA ? Or if there is any way to raise my GPA by taking undergraduate courses ?

The majors i am interested in for my MA Degree (International
    Relationship,Political Science,Public Administration,Translation)

I liked the life here in LA and the area i live in is very safe too and that is the reason behind looking for a university in LA

I am totally lost and confused and do not want to miss my opportunity for counting my education!!

So PLEASE if you have any information that could help me in my situation i would really appreciate if you provide me with it
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.