الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

للجادين فقط، في مدينه إلنسبيرغ شقه تآثيث كامل للتنازل مع سياره ٢٠٠٥ Ellensburg,WA

للجادين فقط، في مدينه إلنسبيرغ شقه تآثيث كامل للتنازل مع سياره ٢٠٠٥ Ellensburg,WA

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4851 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Fahad909
    Fahad909

مبتعث جديد New Member

Fahad909 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Fahad909 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Management , بجامعة cwu
    • cwu
    • Management
    • ذكر
    • seattle, wa
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Nov 2010
    المزيدl

January 13th, 2011, 12:56 PM

شقه تآثيث كامل للتنازل مع سياره فورد توريس ٢٠٠٥
    في مدينه إلنسبيرغ ، ولايه واشنطن
    الموقع في وسط المدينه ١٠ دقايق مشي إلى الداون تاون و ٥ دقايق ألى الجامعه.

I am leaving the city in about two months, and looking for someone to take over my apartment lease and buy my car together. the location of the apartment is really good, its in the middle of everything you need, Safeway store is just 7 minutes away walking distance and 10 minutes to the downtown, and the university is just 5 minutes walking distance. the complex is really quiet, safe, and nice neighborhood. The lease is moth to month so you don’t need to sign a contract for at least one year or 6 months as most other complexes and landlords require. the apartment is 2 bedrooms and one bathroom (up stair) rent $700, fully furnished (42’ TV with its stander, couches, printer, office table with chair, and bunch of other stuff, kitchen has all the stuff you need and dishwasher, the master room has queen size bed and 30’ TV with its stander) there is an extra storage in the basement. The car is Ford tours 2005, I’m the second owner, its has 88,000 mileage, no accidents and in a really good condition. If you are coming to Ellensburg in spring quarter and need a place to stay in plus a car to use, I have a great deal for you, so you could safe some money and time.
    There is an American roommate living with me and he is moving out in the end of spring quarter, but if you don't want to live with a roommate I can work something out with him.
    If you are interested and have questions email me please
    Fahad__50@hotmail.com
    Thanks

ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.