الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

DOWNTOWN - DENVER CO 4br ($584)- Old lease price/furnished/ALL utilities included

DOWNTOWN - DENVER CO 4br ($584)- Old lease price/furnished/ALL utilities included

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4004 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ram92
    ram92

مبتعث جديد New Member

ram92 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

ram92 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Computer Engineering , بجامعة ....
    • Computer Engineering
    • ذكر
    • Denver, Co
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2013
    المزيدl

April 11th, 2013, 01:59 PM

Im moving out and want to find some one to take over my lease. almost no one pays this much since my lease is old you're lucky you're going to save a lot of money! normal price for every one who hasn't kept his lease for more than a year is 700+
    you must be a student at the auraria campus "i think there not strict about any students in other close schools" and will have to get a credit check, and deposit of 250$
    $584 dollars a month includes cable,internet, and ALL utilities!

lease will be from April 1 to august 6'th, then you can renew if you want.

you will be on the 19'th floor, sharing apartment with 3 chill and friendly guys.
    living room has 2 huge windows "unlike other apartments in the building" with a beautiful mountain view.
    and your room has a huge window too, desk chair bed with droors under and a closet

they have free computer, printers, and tv's with ps3 in lobby and are building a gym and swimming pool too.

nothing beats the price/location/luxury.

here is the link to the gallery on this web site :

Auraria Student Lofts

Old lease price/furnished/ALL utilities included, even cable & tv!
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.