الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ضروري بخصوص معهد ELC at DU

ضروري بخصوص معهد ELC at DU

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3394 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Amal.d
    Amal.d

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

Amal.d غير معرف

Amal.d
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • Aug 2014
    المزيدl

January 9th, 2015, 07:22 PM

السلام عليكم اخواني واخواتي بمدينة دنفر وخصوصا في هذا المعهد ومبتعثين ع حساب البعثة .. استلمت ضمان مالي للمعهد وسجلت ع Summer ودفعت الرسوم وكل شيء مع ارفاق جواز السفر والضمان المالي وجاني ايميل من المعهد ابغى الحل ضروري لأني ضايعة صراحة. وهذا نص الايميل مرفق بالأسفل

Dear Amaal,

Thank you for submitting your online application to the English Language Center at the University of Denver. When we have received all of the required materials, we will send an I-20 and acceptance letter to you via Federal Express (Fedex). You will need the I-20 to apply for your visa.

Please contact us if you have any additional questions. We look forward to meeting you soon at the ELC.

Thank you,
    English Language Center
    1958 S. Josephine Street
    Denver, CO 80208
    USA
    Phone: 303.871.3075
    elc@du.edu
  2. عفوا غلطت مو الايميل للي بأول الموضوع الايميل التالي هو الصح

Hello Amaal,

Thank you for your online application to the English Language Center at the University of Denver. In order to complete your application, you will need to send us the following all at once:

· An original financial statement, showing that you have at least $9,102 for each quarter you plan to study here. This letter must be original but you can email or fax it to our office.

1. The letter you have submitted states that you have been “nominated”. Students must submit a scholarship/sponsorship letter that states the student is a “recipient”. If you are unable to receive this type of letter until after receiving admission, please submit a personal bank statement to fulfill the application requirement. The final scholarship/sponsorship letter may be submitted at a later time for billing.

If you have dependent’s (spouse or children who will accompany you), you must also email or send a copy of each of their passports. Your letter of financial guarantee must show an additional $1,420 per dependent.

As soon as we receive these materials, we will send you an e-mail with detailed instructions on how to ship your documents through eShipGlobal. You will need the I-20 to apply for your visa.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.