الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Some information about North Dakota

Some information about North Dakota

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6162 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية a3rafah
    a3rafah

مبتعث جديد New Member

a3rafah غير معرف

a3rafah , تخصصى student , بجامعة ndsu
    • ndsu
    • student
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف , nd
    • غير معرف
    • May 2006
    المزيدl

June 8th, 2007, 03:50 AM

Hi everyone,

I lived in Fargo, North Dakota for three years. I studied in North Dakota State University. Fargo city is very nice; people are friendly, quiet, and small. Because it is a small city it is cheap compare to other states. The only bad thing about this state is the cold weather. Don’t bother bringing jacket with you; you need special kind of them, that you can buy from hear. If you are coming to Fargo, ND (NDSU) the best place to rent is around the university. The university has a lot of complexes. There is the University village (which is old but cheaper than the other places, if you are coming with your wife/husband it is better to rent there) the other place is called the Bison court (newest place but more expensive) there are other places check this link http://www.ndsu.edu/reslife/ . It’s better to live around the university so you can use the bus system. The parking permits for your car are hard to find. It only take two minutes (with bus) to go from the university village to your collage. The problem with the university apartments that there is a long waiting list, so if you want to live there you have contact them as fast as you can.

We have a small Mosque; the address is 2102 6th Ave S. Fargo, North Dakota 58103

The main street in Fargo is the 13th Ave South. There you can find the Mall, restaurants, grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Target, Sam’s club and others.

There is one Arabic restaurant called Aladdin café. The best place to buy your Arabic grocery is from a place called FM international it is on the Main Ave.

I don’t know anything about Grand forks city I did not go there all I know that it is even smaller than Fargo. A lot of Saudi students moved there to study the English courses.

I hope that was help full if anybody have any question about Fargo and NDSU please post a comment and I will try to answer it.
  2. شكرا يالغالي على الانفور ميشن الحلو هذا ..بس تمنينا حتى لو ماشاء الله لغتك اكسلنت
    بس في مبتعثين ومبتعثات مايفهموا اللانجوش انجلش ..ياليت يعني ويعطيك العافية حبيبي
    وانا ايد اخوي عقرب الليل كيف اللغة فيها والدراسة بشكل عام ..والتيتشرس اقصد الاساتذة كويسين ولا شايلين حملة على الطلاب وفرندلي يعني حبوبين ولا لا..
    واهم شيء السكت كيف متوفر ورخيص ولا العكس وشكرا يالغالي..........وموفقين
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.