الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

please please help me

please please help me

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6092 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية gege
    gege

مبتعث جديد New Member

gege غير معرف

gege , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى student , بجامعة akron university
    • akron university
    • student
    • أنثى
    • akron, ohio
    • غير معرف
    • Aug 2007
    المزيدl

August 16th, 2007, 05:02 AM

hi every one
    i will start my master in akron university but i have many questions , i need any student from the university answer all of my questios. First, i need apartment ( very very clean one and also in a safe place) second i have a problem with my daughters as i have two and as you know i can't take care of them because i will be bussy all or most of the time,so i need my servent with me please don't say use the daycare because they are young the older one she has two years , the second one 8 months,there is any problem if i bring my servent with me many people advise me to avoide that, if there is any hope tell me how. The third one about the university ,is it a good one and what about the institiute i mean the teachers , the way of teaching ,mention all the advantages and disadvantages of the university of akron. By the way my big problem is driving , i have a little knowledge about it and i think it so difficulit to drive in akron as most of the city located in high place.
    please answer me in full details i need your help and thank you .
    sorry for my long story.
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.