الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

I need a favor

I need a favor

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4517 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية عبير ال
    عبير ال

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

عبير ال الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

عبير ال , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Medical laboratory science or Biotechnology , بجامعة الاميرة نورة بنت عبدالرحمن
    • الاميرة نورة بنت عبدالرحمن
    • Medical laboratory science or Biotechnology
    • أنثى
    • Chicago, IL
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2010
    المزيدl

November 16th, 2011, 05:58 PM

hi
    everyone,,

I applied at university of Houston but I have not gotten an acceptance yet

because they are waiting GRE score

I did GRE test in 10/26

My question is

I need my report score as soon as possible to send it to them

What I have to do

anyone knows plz tell me

my best wishes
  2. Abeer;

I guess your score will be available by December 1, 2011 as per the GRE website.. you can double check it yourself thorough out this link..

GRE Revised General Test: Getting Your Scores

Now, regarding your admission process,

Right away after your GRE exam you had both scores for the Analytical and Quantitative test and currently you are only waiting for the writing test. During the university application process you can report both available scores in the application (they are called unofficial scores) and leave the writing blank. On December 1, when the official scores are available in the GRE website, you have to do two things at the same time to save time:

1. log-in back to your university application and update the GRE score for writing. (if you can not do that due to any reason, copy or print out the score from GRE website and scan it then email it to the University admission office with your application reference number or you name)

2. on the same time, you have to submit a request in the GRE website in order for them to send your official score to the university. simply you can do that through the option (SEND REPORT) and you specify the university code and country then you pay $15. (the university code can be found in the admission FAQ page of the University)......

this process will speed up your issue and guarantee the reporting of your scores...

GOOD LUCK
    IBRAHIM
    7 "
  3. Thanks Ibrahem

You explained everything to me, but I still do not figure out how can I get the unversity's code.

I have tried many times but I could not find it.

You know what is the problem

I am leaving to Texas on Friday, and I need my GRE score with me to talk with them about my application process

I will see

allah ykteb aly feeh alkher

God bless u

Thanks Saloha and Sohil for your considering
    7 "
  4. Abeer....

if you are applying to the Department of Biology and Biochemistry then the GRE code for the University is 6870. Also, for the TOEFL you can use the same code...

you can follow this link : Graduate Admissions

Now, regarding your visit to the admission office, you are still in a good shape. If i am in your shoes, simply i'll log in to the GRE website and do a print screen of the available scores (Verbal and Quantitative) and print it out and take it with me to the admission office.

by doing that, they will be sure that you have already took the test and just waiting for your final score. Also, they can do secure and initial decision on you application based on the available scores...

good luck and you are in a good shape...

BR
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.