الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تقرير قبول في جامعة Middle Tennessee State University افيدوني ارجوكم .

تقرير قبول في جامعة Middle Tennessee State University افيدوني ارجوكم .

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4079 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية مجنون نونه
    مجنون نونه

مبتعث جديد New Member

مجنون نونه الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

مجنون نونه , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى هندسة حاسب , بجامعة في امريكا
    • في امريكا
    • هندسة حاسب
    • ذكر
    • في امريكا, في امريكا
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2012
    المزيدl

February 24th, 2013, 09:36 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اعزائي

انا اتاني
    قبول ماجستير من Middle Tennessee State University
    هذا نصه

I am pleased to provide you with a letter of conditional admission to the College of Graduate Studies at Middle Tennessee State University for Fall 2013. Final admission to the Master’s program in Computer Science will be based on submission of acceptable scores on the appropriate admissions test (GRE) and undergraduate transcripts containing a GPA that meets the requirements of the program. Admission to the Master of Science in Computer Science program requires a satisfactory Graduate Record Examination score. Applicant must meet the following requirements:
    1. have completed CSCI 1170, 2170, 3080, 3110, 3130, 3160, and 3250 or *****alent of each course;
    2. complete CSCI 5700 if he or she did not complete CSCI 4700 or an *****alent course as an undergraduate;
    3. complete CSCI 5560 if he or she did not complete CSCI 4560 or an *****alent course as an undergraduate;
    4. have completed MATH 1910 and 2050 or *****alent of each course.
    We also require proof of English language proficiency. This can be accomplished by any of the following: successful completion of level 112 of the ELS Language Program, by submitting satisfactory scores on the TOEFL (iBT-71), submitting satisfactory scores on the UMELI test (85), or by submitting satisfactory scores on the IELTS (6).
    This letter may be used to show proof of our willingness to admit you to Middle Tennessee State University, based upon the conditions stated above. If you need additional documentation please contact me. I am providing this letter as a PDF document to expedite the process.
    Again, I am pleased to have this opportunity to provide conditional admission and look forward to the possibility that you will join us as a student in the future. If there is anything else that I may do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

اتمنى ان تفيدوني وش سالفته وانا الان في تكساس اول شهر في اللغة ..
    لاني محتار من ناحية الولاية والجامعة

ياليت تعطوني
    نصيحتكم ورأيكم ..

اخوكم .
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.