الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

seal of Texas Tech University مساعدة

seal of Texas Tech University مساعدة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5870 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية هــــولاكــــو
    هــــولاكــــو

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

هــــولاكــــو غير معرف

هــــولاكــــو , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة سوسو
    • سوسو
    • طالب
    • ذكر
    • سوسو, سوسو
    • غير معرف
    • Jul 2007
    المزيدl

March 30th, 2008, 07:37 PM

مساء الخير(صباح الخير)

أناا جاني قبول من جامعة texas tech university
    بولاية تكساس
    المدينة:lubbock

وودّي أستفيد منكم ببعض المعلومات بالنسبة لـخيارات السكن وأسعاره وهل تكفي المكافأة

في المدينة يعني هل أسعار المعيشة مرتفعة هناك ولّا لا .

وإذا أي أحد عنده معلومات عن الولاية ولّا المدينة الرجاء إنه مايبخل علي ..

وأبي أسال بخصوص العنصرية أكثر من واحد أسأله عن تكساس يقول العنصريّة فيها

منتشرة وتبي تتعرض لمضايقة ومن هالكلام فما أدري هل هو صح ولّا لا..

ومشكور مقدمّا لكل من عقّب على هالموضوع..

2. Sorry if I was late, I've been accepted there too, all I can help you with is some general info about the university
    Public
    University
    Four-year
    Coed
    Urban setting
    Small city (50,000 - 249,999)
    Commuter campus

Total undergrads: 23,021
    Degree-seeking undergrads: 22,996
    First-time degree-seeking freshmen: 4,496
    Graduate enrollment: 4,546
    • 96% In-state students
    • 4% Out-of-state students
    • 1% Part-time students
    • 46% Women
    • 54% Men
    • 1% American Indian/Alaskan Native
    • 4% Asian/Pacific Islander
    • 5% Black/Non-Hispanic
    • 13% Hispanic
    • 77% White/Non-Hispanic
    • 1% Non-Resident Alien
    • <1% Race/ethnicity unreported
    • 18% in top 10th of graduating class
    • 48% in top quarter of graduating class
    • 82% in top half of graduating class
    7 "
  3. I believe it's ranked the 116th nation wise, and A- graded based upon 60 student reviews whom have attended this university, 77&#37;would choose to go back again if they get the chance to

As for the cost of living, it's quite cheap all things conisdered, residence ranges from 450-650 USD, and you can find a lot of beautiful places near the university, that's if you aren't planning to go with them dormatories

And as for the nature of the people over there, well I can't say for sure I've lived most of my life in Ohio, but I'll tell you this, their accent is gonna need some serious coping with :P and even after so it still will piss you off, the lubbock county is known to be a greek run county, but friendly on the most superficial of levels

And speaking weather, well we all know that texas is known and loved for it's sunny atmosphere, nevertheless it can get quite cold in the nights going 16 below zero, and can do quite the opposite rising 32 degrees in the day times of the three moths July August and September, and you can expect a dust storm or two in the spring, and rain usually comes in the form of thunderstorms, the humidity breaze every now and then comes from the gulf of mexico
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Proud

As for the cost of living, it's quite cheap all things conisdered,

معلومة حلوة وتفتح النفس يعطيك الف عافية

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Proud
    Aaccent is gonna need some serious coping with :P and even
    الله يعين على الاقل نفهمها انشالله

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Proud

And speaking weather, well we all know that texas is known and loved for it's sunny atmosphere, nevertheless it can get quite cold in the nights going 16 below zero, and can do quite the opposite rising 32 degrees in the day times of the three moths July August and September, and you can expect a dust storm or two in the spring, and rain usually comes in the form of thunderstorms, the humidity breaze every now and then comes from the gulf of mexico
    ايه مدامها على الحر والعواصف الرملية متعودين عليهاهههه بس الله يعين على البرد

مشكور ويعطيك الف عافية معلومات مهمة ومن زمان ابحث عنها

وان شالله يسير بيننا تواصل
    7 "
  5. تبي الصدق انصحك تشوف لك صرفه مع ولايه غيرها خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ خخ لا يغثونك العبيد هناك < مايدانيهم
    بس نصيحه ضبط وضعكـ مع الغربه هذا اهم شي لا تقول ان الغربه سهله خصوصا ان كنت متزوج انصحك تعيد النظر
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مشت~ْلكـ~ْـاق
    تبي الصدق انصحك تشوف لك صرفه مع ولايه غيرها خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ لا يغثونك العبيد هناك < مايدانيهم
    بس نصيحه ضبط وضعكـ مع الغربه هذا اهم شي لا تقول ان الغربه سهله خصوصا ان كنت متزوج انصحك تعيد النظر
    مشكور على النصيحة بس حسب كلام أخوي proud إن نسبة السود ماتتجاوز الخمسة بالمية

وأصلا هالموضوع من الأساس ما أشكل علي اللي يبي المشاكل بيلقاها بكل مكان واما بالنسبة

للغربة مثل ماتحمّلها غيرنا إنشالله نقدر نتحملها خصوصا إني عزوبي يعني تبي تكون أسهل علي..

مشكور على مرورك
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.