الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

plz any one here is studying in sotheren Carbondale University of Illinoi, my son

plz any one here is studying in sotheren Carbondale University of Illinoi, my son

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5628 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية f_muataz
    f_muataz

مبتعث جديد New Member

f_muataz غير معرف

f_muataz , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى Busnnes man , بجامعة southern Carbondale Uni
    • southern Carbondale Uni
    • Busnnes man
    • ذكر
    • Carbondale, Illinoi
    • غير معرف
    • Nov 2008
    المزيدl

November 19th, 2008, 01:23 PM

salam all, my son will arrive in Carbondale sometimes the 2nd of Jan ,2009 & i wish if any 1 can help him into completing the accomadation as well as the delievery from i guess springfield airport,i;ll be so thankfull if any 1 may help.
  2. Transportation

ISS volunteers can pick up students from the Marion airport, the Carbondale bus and train stations, and local hotels beginning Friday,August 10,2007. Please note that we cannot provide pick up assistance from St.Louis or Chicago. Therefore, you must follow the instructions below to make your own travel arrangements to the Carbondale area. For pick up assistance, please contact Tina Krause at (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى) with your travel itinerary.
    Students arriving at Lambert International Airport in St.Louis, Missouri (100 miles from Carbondale) may choose to travel to Carbondale from St.Louis by the BART shuttle van service. This option is most popular among students and least expensive. To make reservations, visit www.bartshuttle.com or call 1-800-284-2278. You can also take a flight from St.Louis to Marion through Great Lakes Airlines. You can also take a Greyhound bus from St.Louis to Carbondale. To know more about Greyhound service visit www.greyhound.com
    International students arriving in Chicago can travel to Carbondale by the Amtrak train service. Please visit www.amtrak.com or call 1-800-872-7245 to make reservations.You can also connect via Mesa Airlines to the Williamson County Airport in Marion.Visit www.wilcoairport.com or call 1-800-433-7300.

Good luck my brother.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.