الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Please Read It

Please Read It

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6577 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ماكافيلي
    ماكافيلي

عضو شرف

ماكافيلي غير معرف

ماكافيلي , تخصصى Free , بجامعة soon somewhere
    • soon somewhere
    • Free
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف , Dhahran
    • غير معرف
    • Jan 2006
    المزيدl

April 23rd, 2006, 11:32 PM

Destiny , Luck , and Faith

We live by what we have been taught to know
    We live by what we learn from everything around us
    Few lucky people got the chance to see and experience things then they knew the
    right decision to take. Not necessary the right one but at least the reasonable right one.
    I do not know why things are going this way, and mostly this is what we are facing in our daily life. I was thinking of something which a person's life depends on someone's
    feedback to determine if two people will be together for the rest of their lives.
    I keep asking myself when I am driving after work going home, why?
    I really can not find the answer. Sometimes I tried to convince myself with this someone's perception on the subject. But I could not.
    I really just could not think for a minute that he is doing the right thing. And then I clicked again to me; "Right and Wrong".
    So what do you all think…..are our destinies are linked by other's decisions?
    Or our decisions are linked to other's destines?
    I wrote this myself. I am not a writer but this is something that I was thinking about the whole night. I hope you enjoy it and understand the meaning behind it. Thanking all of you who will take the time to read it and think about it.
    Machiavelli
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.