الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

please I need help

please I need help

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5372 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية دانات
    دانات

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

دانات الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

دانات , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى special education , بجامعة indiana unversity south bend
    • indiana unversity south bend
    • special education
    • أنثى
    • south bend, IN
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Apr 2007
    المزيدl

August 9th, 2009, 06:05 AM

Hi everyone
    can anyone help me ...
    I want to know how I write argument essay.
    thank you
  2. 1- introduction
    2- A summary of the existing arguments by the critics you want to argue with
    3- tell the reader why their arguments incomplete
    4- present your own argument
    5- develop it with examples
    6- conclusion

Let me give you an example. Suppose you want to argue about the Tourism in the Middle East

This essay talks about the importance of tourism in the middle east. Critic John has mentioned that the Middle East is not the good place to visit due to the high number of crimes and suicide incidents. Also, critic Tom has talked about the difficulty of going for tourism in the middle east because of the hot weather

Critic John's argument is incomplete because it seems that he did not visit the middle east, and he is merely talking on what he sees in the media. Unfortunately, the media has not given us the clear picture. Therefore, what critic John has mentioned is incomplete and can be easily refuted

Also, the argument of critic Tom is easily be refuted because he talked about the weather. We know that the weather changes all the year, and the tourist can pick the most appropriate time that he or she prefers in order to enjoy the tourism

My argument is that the middle east is a good place to visit because,pla pla pla
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.